Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PW (Persistant world)
I played it , but i think it is kinda boring that you can't save like in Native .
I also played it Big Grin But end up Rage-Q'ing or slay 2-5 people randomly., and then drop out :S

Proberly most since my old computer lag'd like hell. Gonna try it with my new computer Big Grin
I played it but in AU u cant help but troll on PW =)
(27-04-2012, 03:04 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: [quote author=Talgion Cheeseliker link=topic=2588.msg24953#msg24953 date=1335490538]
[quote author=Inquisitioner link=topic=2588.msg24915#msg24915 date=1335476349]
So what's the purpose and goal of the mod?

Role-playing.
[/quote]

Running around killing peasants you mean. Or have I been doing it wrong?
[/quote]

Only a little bit wrong, the point of the game is to create reasons to kill players. unless your a hardcore, but we don't speak of them.
Only a little bit wrong, the point of the game is to create reasons to kill players. unless your a hardcore, but we don't speak of them.
[/quote]
Yes Hardcore i have been there once or twice and got killed for apparently wearing something that was disrespectful of someone else (they just wanted my gold) at least they RPed it out till i said fine i will take it off then they just said no its too late
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Actually PW is about castle wars if I recall correctly.
Striker strikes again.

It's about production, social rankings in the middleages and generally simulating a world.
Castle-wars have become a smaller part of the mod Smile

And yeh, ive started playing again
name: Francis
I also play it again, been playing on RCC, but a lot of randomeing going on there...

Im playing under the Names:

Raiden_Makerofthings
RavenFeather
Raiden

Doh, i saw on Taleworlds forum today, theres a new server up Big Grin Maybe im gonna try it out.,
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...685.0.html
Server is call'd "The World"

But then again, I saved some money up in the bank on RCC., so..., kinda have to start over... Smile If i like the other server
Sounds fun downloading!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Sophie Of Medith = Me, old United members would know me, if not, I am back (A little) more on PW Beta4 (RCC) cause I untroduced Alee in it, he liked it but after a while it gets boring so eventually we come back on Ni Anyway  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]