Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PW (Persistant world)
(12-04-2012, 08:13 PM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote: I love PW my name is Wulfgar the Bastard. I used to be well known in it until I stopped playing it constantly... You just inspired me to start playing the mod right now. Big Grin

I also play PW with Rookie. I Rookie and I used to be able to take a whole faction down by ourselves. We stopped playing PW for a while to play cRPG and then Nord Invasion, but for the most part... Still an awesome mod. I am bugged though by how my ping is horrible on it now. My in game name is Torunn_Brother_of_Wulfgar. I do hope some of us can play together!  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
So what's the purpose and goal of the mod?
[Image: 7sXcV.gif]
(26-04-2012, 09:39 PM)Inquisitioner link Wrote: So what's the purpose and goal of the mod?

Role-playing.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
(27-04-2012, 01:35 AM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: [quote author=Inquisitioner link=topic=2588.msg24915#msg24915 date=1335476349]
So what's the purpose and goal of the mod?

Role-playing.
[/quote]

Running around killing peasants you mean. Or have I been doing it wrong?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
haha dude, I was on there buggin ya...  I was either "Scarlet_Maiden" or "Godlike Lady Gaga".

Either way i got banned for a week on the weekend for killing a mod when he was afk...

ROFL 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Ilith, it is fun...  We all got a group of like 10 of us on TS, all got a bunch of gold and baught a caslte off someone...  Than we crusaded around fucking up everyone... 

People hired a bunch of assasins to kill us...

It;s weird cause you can kill people, just not in towns, and you have to say hey bitch, give me your money first, and if they dont than you kill them.  Tongue
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(27-04-2012, 07:39 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: Ilith, it is fun...  We all got a group of like 10 of us on TS, all got a bunch of gold and baught a caslte off someone...  Than we crusaded around fucking up everyone... 

People hired a bunch of assasins to kill us...

It;s weird cause you can kill people, just not in towns, and you have to say hey bitch, give me your money first, and if they dont than you kill them.  Tongue

Techniquely no you cant 'just kill them' you have to rollplay it my best one is outlaw hunting with a couple of others where my best saying when asked what i am doing in there area is 'im hunting' followed when they say 'ok carry on then' by 'but i never said what i was hunting' always works and looks especially good when you take 2 or 3 of them down trying to escape Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I remember that moment Tongue
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
Just a couple of hours ago, I joined Le Fox as he led a group of ragamuffins who, at first, helped a faction try to take the castle of another faction (I died numerous times in the encounter, but then left and didn't see how it came out). Then I later rejoined and assisted Fox again with his Straw Hat Society and taking toll on a bridge.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
(30-04-2012, 01:53 AM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: Just a couple of hours ago, I joined Le Fox as he led a group of ragamuffins who, at first, helped a faction try to take the castle of another faction (I died numerous times in the encounter, but then left and didn't see how it came out). Then I later rejoined and assisted Fox again with his Straw Hat Society and taking toll on a bridge.

Ihave played with quite a few of the NI community and also against them in some cases usually ending up in some high intense assault ending sadly in my defeat but i am getting better and have been made leader quite a few times saying of the month 'You peasant do my bidding or face my fierce warriors' before sending my men after him for saying No Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder