Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PW (Persistant world)
(04-08-2012, 01:19 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Sophie Of Medith = Me, old United members would know me, if not, I am back (A little) more on PW Beta4 (RCC) cause I untroduced Alee in it, he liked it but after a while it gets boring so eventually we come back on Ni Anyway  :Smile

I recognise the name i was an admin on United before its untimely shutdown i know quite a few of the Medith's
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(04-08-2012, 01:19 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Sophie Of Medith = Me, old United members would know me, if not, I am back (A little) more on PW Beta4 (RCC) cause I untroduced Alee in it, he liked it but after a while it gets boring so eventually we come back on Ni Anyway  :Smile
I remember seeing you once =) I were a JC member  :Smile I quit the mod when beta 3 came out since making armor got too complicated for me Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
"QQ MOD IS DEAD MOD IS DED."  I guess its dead now, aw i really wanted to play it.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(14-08-2012, 03:23 AM)Jarold link Wrote: "QQ MOD IS DEAD MOD IS DED."  I guess its dead now, aw i really wanted to play it.

It was a fun mod, did get tiring though, I honestly prefer Nord Invasion anyday though, but it was a fun mod.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(14-08-2012, 03:23 AM)Jarold link Wrote: "QQ MOD IS DEAD MOD IS DED."  I guess its dead now, aw i really wanted to play it.
The mod itself isnt actually dead just the server that i was admin on

(14-08-2012, 05:23 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: It was a fun mod, did get tiring though, I honestly prefer Nord Invasion anyday though, but it was a fun mod.
I completely agree with holo
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
PW is actually fun if you know how to play it, mostly ppl are trying to make kingdoms with their servants and lords and conquer others...trade and so on..
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx