Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Journey to an AGS!
So from the start of NI, or from the first time I saw an AGS, I've always wanted one but never thought i'd be rich enough to get one unless I got a massive legendary drop, which I didnt (Got a dragon axe).

So about 3 weeks ago I had Onyx Bolts, Dragon Axe, Eastern Repeater Crossbow and Crossed Sharpshooters mail.

I traded Crossed, Eastern Repeater, Dragon Axe and 500k for a Dreaded Warpick.

I traded Onyx bolts and Trans for a Hurricane Bow.

I traded the Hurricane bow for an Eastern katana and a Fiendish Bow.

I traded the Dreaded Warpick and Fiendish bow for a Naval Glaive (Even though this is cheap, but it's what he wanted).

I then traded the Eastern Katana, Naval Glaive, 2m Gold (1m borrowed from Nana) and a Borrowed Gnezdovo Helmet from Assassine (THANK YOU YOU GUYS!!) for the AGS.

Even though the above trades may seem like rip offs, it's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before. Also I certaintly profited in each trade. So don't be upset if you don't get a massive legendary drop like many others do, you can still make money via trading, it's just a lot harder!!

Thank you to Assassine and Nana for helping me obtain the AGS.

Cheers.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Congratulations
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Commando is still boring  ;D
Well played! Congratulations, mate!
congratz!  8)
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
All of your opinions regarding loot drops are now invalid.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
...and now, at the end of your Journey, you give it to FF? Nice Idea!
congratz!
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Being FF, you'll loot one one of these days days anyways. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(27-12-2013, 03:39 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Being FF, you'll loot one one of these days days anyways. Tongue

I play now 1 year and I`ve loot arround 5  Waters 6 Bear Fur 6 Scales 1 Damscus Steel 5 Lumps 5 Raven Feathers and 10 Arrowheads 1 Copper Bar maybe FreakyZ looted these things in a week Tongue
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Grats

Still the net is Onyx Bolts, Dragon Axe, Eastern Repeater, Crossed Sharpshooters Mail, Trans, Gnezdovo, 2.5 mill
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.