Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked upon entry
(02-12-2011, 07:34 PM)JOPO link Wrote: Gol you Unintentionally made that bot break the shield and we all died. D:
That doesn't make the kickpoll valid >.> let me guess, you voted 1 pojo :|
@DrTaco

remember that you gain assist points.

btw: you was on most player counting server Smile
I got kicked by a bunch of say lvl 2 or 3 infantry that couldn't kill anything. I was using a horse, and they poll kicked me.

Player counting server?! Hmm..
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
ahh nevermind then Smile

by saying player counting i mean where most players played
...Where is such a list. I MUST FIND IT
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
I got polled by same guys for having a pony two days ago.
You guys should really remove the polls. People are randompolling all the time QQ
Im not sayin kicking just bc someone has a horse is right,  because its not a valid reason. But I can see why people who are new get upset. When its just me or me and a couple peeps I get alot of kills. We will say like 10-20 a round. Whe cav jump on I go down to 0-3 kills a round. I spent a lot of time the running and cav  just rides arround me andor coaches my kill. Assist points are great for leveling but assist points don't give me gold or give me materials to craft or sell on the market.

That's just my observation
Cavalry is easy in the early waves, archery is easy in the later waves, and infantry is medium at every wave.
..And when I save a recruit life they don't even say thanks ;_;