Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Looks very promising
Inb4 a update saying something like
'W'll be focussing on the console market because thats where the true money is'

Which in most cases results in a lesser product in most terms that it could be on PC. Lets hope they focus on the PC crowd and the console people come later.
The head dev has raised some interesting points in his blog regarding publishers not taking on any new projects until they saw how the xbox/ps4 turned out... Will be interesting to see what 2014 brings game-wise.

This however, I am very excited about and I believe that the team are sufficiently intelligent to realise that Skyrim (which they referenced) is better on PC and referenced MM, which is obviously only for PC so must be better on PC! So I have high hopes!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
why don't NI have a donation system like this...personally i would pay 1000 bucks for a "Hande" crafted sword and a tour of Jez's basement!
(25-01-2014, 06:21 PM)madjosh link Wrote: why don't NI have a donation system like this...personally i would pay 1000 bucks for a "Hande" crafted sword and a tour of Jez's basement!
Because the NI Devs dont own the rights to the game so giving out items for money makes the owners of M&B a bit touchy. notice how the donator torch isn't given out anymore.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(23-01-2014, 10:17 AM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Inb4 a update saying something like
'W'll be focussing on the console market because thats where the true money is'

Which in most cases results in a lesser product in most terms that it could be on PC. Lets hope they focus on the PC crowd and the console people come later.

You say they shouldn't focus on console because it may make the product on PC a little worse, but its fine if they focus on PC and the console version ends up a little worse? Seems a bit hypocritical. Lets just hope they put a good amount of development time into all platforms, isn't coming out until late 2015 so thats plenty of time I guess.
It is completely acceptable if the console version is worse. Everyone knows that PC is the place to be. Durrrr
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(30-01-2014, 07:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: It is completely acceptable if the console version is worse. Everyone knows that PC is the place to be. Durrrr

Ha who needs computers, i run this game on my toaster, the best part is i never have to worry about getting hungry!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
The developers have released five video updates of the development so far, so if you're interested in seeing some more of how the game works, check out their youtube channel Smile

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkb...zCg/videos
Looking awesome, really looking forward to this game.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32