Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like to see this implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
70.15%
47 70.15%
Nah
16.42%
11 16.42%
Not sure
13.43%
9 13.43%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Different types of 'Green Drops'
(25-09-2014, 05:48 PM)Susanoo link Wrote: I think instead of finding the crafted materials (plates, shards, etc.) it would be nice to add some sort of gold drop.  Have bots drop something like a small/medium/large sack of coins.  This could be really nice to add to the "boss" type bots that only drop (very rare) legendary weapons.  I think a lot of people get frustrated killing prince/Ragnar/Odin multiple times a day just to get a small amount of xp and gold.  It would be a bit more encouraging if there was a more common drop that just gave you a boost in gold.  Something along the lines of 10k possible from Prince, 40k from Ragnar, 80k from Odin.  Just made random numbers there but something like that.  Not sure if people would support that but it was brought up in TS the other day and this seemed like a good place to mention it.

I like this idea!
There are a lot of chances incoming with the new patch. We will revisit the loot drops after roll-out and see what needs changed/improved
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus