Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Servers for NI teamspeak users
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bad idea
13.04%
3 13.04%
Will improve teamplay
34.78%
8 34.78%
Great idea do it now!
30.43%
7 30.43%
i dont care.
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

two NI official hard mode servers EU/NA for TS user
good idea but... i dont have any working headset let even stand if they do it on ts
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
You can do without headsets. As long as you can hear the message, it is fine. I think the ability to listen is more important in this case.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Every time i want to play, the hard servers on EU are empty. Do you really think thats a good idea? If the PK server will lose his map vote ability. You will see there are not many hard mode players out there. ATM all europe player are forced to play on a NA server
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
The PK servers will be coming down at the end of this month or sooner depending on how long Huscarlton stays in College.

Although I would rather they didn't, I feel like I've been insulted by the people who use them for their own gains (glitchers) and not for teamplay/events that it was set up for. For that reason, I am glad they are coming down.
Start the game already!
Yeah could be a good idea, but to be honest last time I jumped on global TS (not french one) to play on PK server, we were on Great Hall (seriously?), it was cool but the only interest of TS was to saying to everybody to go to right side and dance (nice music btw Smile )

So yeah it was a great moment of dance and fun, but I didn't really see the interest for our teamwork, ok, sometimes someone warned others because a bot goes through shieldwall or goes on left, but you don't really need TS to figure that.

I play on TS with my french friends, I know the interest of TS, it's true that it's valuable and usefull, but this should not be mandatory.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
TS shall be mandatory for all NI players on Tuesday as I will be blazingly drunk as I will finally be free of my cursed uni work and we shall... maybe... beat odin!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus