Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and Blade: Warband patch 1.150
Same, here, after this patch I only get a sound when I die or someone else dies.
Fuck, now we cant play nordinvasion ? Sad
(19-04-2012, 11:25 AM)SnRolls link Wrote: Fuck, now we cant play nordinvasion ? Sad

The patch in it self really shouldn't mess up NI, but it does sound rather buggy.

I'm waiting for fixes before I update the server version.
This is funny, I speculated that there would be a patch in march and since that didn't happen I thought I was wrong. I don't understand most of the changes but I hope they will improve the NI experience in some way.

(18-04-2012, 06:07 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: - Face generator system now supports multiple meshes to apply deforms.

Now we can smash someones face in?

(18-04-2012, 06:07 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: - Core resource files and shader files have been made modifiable.

Does this mean native files can be deleted to make room for custom ones?
In case no one has seen the TaleWorlds patch thread yet there is a work around.  It is a long read to get the info, so here is the basic walk through.

- Turn the Music and Sound option to max setting in the launcher.  Or in the Main Menu, select Options, and turn Music and Sound to max settings.

- Once in a single/multiplayer game sound should play normally, and you can decrease the Music/Sound to desired levels.

- This must be done every time you run the game until TaleWorlds patches in a fix.

So a bit annoying, but hopefully fixes the random sound problems.  I know it drove me nuts.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
Or just download Warband version 1.143 (http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warban...p_1143.exe) and play that instead of your Steam version.
Well, if it took Taleworlds this long to put out a simple patch, I'm not sure how long it will take them to do a hotfix. Probably too long, if ever.
Captain_Stoogey
I downloaded the new patch 1.151 and after that it just never loaded btw I dont launch it from steam as I purchased The original from windows live store
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
hmm I might wait a bit longer to update then if their own hotfix does not even load...
Installing 1.143 is probably the best option for now.

- the sound fix I found is defunct with 1.151, and after several tries at different audio setting I have given up.

- a new oddity as well.  My arrows now bend to the left and right to hit a target.  Like a curve ball effect.  Not sure if it is some type of ingame auto aim, or maybe server lag that is causing it.

Needless to say I am going to give Warband, and NI, a rest while this stuff is figured out.  I blame TaleWorld if I am to point a finger.  Hopefully it does not take to long for them to correct.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]