Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Read the idea.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
5 50.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Maybe
30.00%
3 30.00%
Needs Revising
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anti-Glitching Idea
i stumbled across one native server that had coded the water object so that when players stepped into it, they would die.

that got me a thinking, shouldn't it be possible to create a scene prop that was for killing players who glitch inside of buildings? it would take care of the recent batch of glitchers that "break" the walls to get outside of a scene.

it also could be used to stop bots from leaving the designated areas, thus also preventing the problem with bots glitching to out of reach areas.

Just a thought, I would like other members of the community to voice their opinions.
Nice idea, but the problem is often you get without doIng anything in walls or ground!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
yeah thats the one problem I saw as well.

In PW a timer starts when your head goes under the water, so would it be possible to give people a timer to get out of glitched area?
(27-04-2012, 04:44 AM)Kormin link Wrote: that got me a thinking, shouldn't it be possible to create a scene prop that was for killing players who glitch inside of buildings? it would take care of the recent batch of glitchers that "break" the walls to get outside of a scene.
It will be just like other props. It is not prop fault if it meshes break.