Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(27-09-2012, 06:39 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=237.msg52526#msg52526 date=1348727473]
Actually not sure about the possibility or amount of effort that would be put into makeing somthin like this but how about a challange wave where the bots are a mirror image of people on the server?

they would be called doppelgangers and have all the stats/weps/armour that of the people they are the mirror image of.

i think it would be rather intimidating to see a wave of myself out there Tongue
that would be a super challenge like a reflection of the team and almost the same armor but alot hard? only spawn the same number of people in that sever so if thier 3 snipers 2 commandos and 1 skim and 1 crossbowmen then they spawn in that order but as Nordic Copycat or something
[/quote]

essentially, yes that is what i was going for
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(20-09-2012, 10:11 PM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=237.msg51620#msg51620 date=1348177051]
Yes for Draugrs please. Seems like it'd be an interesting change from the extremely fast hard mode waves. I can see how kiting might make them useless... but since they're supposed to be extremely tough, perhaps an archer or skirmisher will run out of ammo before finishing the whole wave.

I agree completely.

Maybe give them throwing?
[/quote]

As they are undeads, wouldn't be cool add an insane body armor, so they are killable only with headshots?
Came back after a long time of not playing Nord Invasion, saw Hersirs added  ;D

But if it's not too late, I can throw in a couple more new enemy ideas:

Nord Chefs

Renowned in Calradia for their tasty culinary delights as well as unmatched precision with their tools of the trade. They help power the Nordic economy, bringing in millions of denars to the Nordic treasury through restaurants such as McRagnar's and Five Nords. King Ragnar has recently conscripted an army of Nord Chefs to feed his troops as well as fight in the frontlines with their trademark cleavers and frying pans. Though Swadian recruits have many times laughed in scorn, those same recruits have been silenced by a frying pan to the face enough times for many to tremble in fear at the sight of these culinary warriors.

Could replace the lower-tier troops already wielding pans and cleavers and be a unique wave or mixed into the regular waves. Mix of frying pans and cleavers/throwing cleavers.

Helmet: Chef's hat (if modeled/added) or Farmer's hat
Armor: Chef's apron (if modeled/added) or Rawhide coat
Leg Armor: Leather boots

Weaponry: Cleavers, throwing cleavers, frying pans

Shouldn't be any trouble to higher-tier players unless swarmed. Should pose easy to moderate difficulty waves 1-3. Could be mixed in as stated before or be a unique wave 2 unit.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
Nord smith
weapon hammer
armor apron
Midlevel
Blunt damage is usually good against armored players so a good blunt wielding enemy in earlier diffucultys to keep the higher level high armor players on their toes
Smith

weapon a big hammer and long maybe some big stones

armor only pants but high life

high dmg  fast attack  but run very slow

hard 2nd round

the nords  lost alot of soldiers on the attack on the fortress it still under siege but then the nords came with tier smith and they go trow the gates so the last stand have to hold it
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Khergit Khan

Strong Bow (Maybe only Few arrows like 10, after that they should rush in melee) and Strong Sabre, Strong Cav. shield
Heavy Armor (Some mods have Khergit guard armor, a golden one +khergit guard helmet + khergit guard boots + lamellar gauntlets)
Easy (After trooper)

Some lethal Khans are coming to raid our attacked villages!

nord brusier??
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Nord Söldner

Wagon: They have a short two handed axe...like the weapon from bersekers but with 2 sides were they cut...

Armor: A light one with leather at the nak

They should be a bit faster then boots like followers but they  should make very much damage...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Nord (Fat)Bartender

Throwing Knifes , rag on a stick as a polearm, why not a broom ?
Something cheap and made for a fat man,normal boots
Easy/Medium
All Bearded , bald or practically and a ugly face made for them.

'They dared ran away from my pub without payin dem bloody strangers arrrhhh'
Nord Legionary

In the face of Swadian shieldwalls and organized formations, King Ragnar has decided to train an elite group of his troops in a rumored legendary method of combat from a continent over the mountains of Calradia. These troops fight in tight formation with heavy Rhodok board shields to protect them and pouches of armor piercing Vaegir throwing spears to smash apart Swadian shields before hitting the line with their traditional Nord battle axes to cut away what's left. The few times these legions have been deployed have resulted in massive victories for the Nord Army and crushing defeats for the unlucky Swadian soldiers that resisted in the face of this terrible onslaught.

Helm: Warlord Helm
Body: Cuir bouilli
Legs: Mail Boots

Weaponry:
Shield: Heavy Board Shield
Primary: One-Handed Battle Axe
Ranged: Two pouches of throwing spears (If can be modeled to look like pila, would be AWESOME)

Note: If anyone has any ideas on how to make this unit look more Roman Legionary-ish, feel free to post your ideas, I have a limited knowledge on the full armory of Mount and Blade and might be missing a couple of better armors.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.