Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(17-02-2012, 05:08 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I'm confusedĀ  ??? Neither Warband nor especially Nord Invasion is trying to portray an historical period accurately, as an historian I think you should know that Tongue
Oh believe me I do. There are some decent accurate mods though. Tone is hard to determine from written word though. I find that throwing in some historical tidbits to be more interesting than going all fantasy though.
Agreed, a lute isn't fantasy though.
Granted Tongue It's not very nord either though.

WE SHOULD HAVE LUTES!
New class - Bard. Use your lute to play enemies to sleep!
Maybe a future sub-class. That could be cool.
Spartan Mercenaries

Ashwood Pike and a Grosse Messer and a Huscarl shield or a custom made gold shield and trowing spears
A awsome spartan like helmet with Red Wisby gloves and the best foot armor a cape if you can
Really hard
alot of health and has alot of damage
P.S this wave should be a boss wave with leonides being the strongest one 2 times better than the regular spartans
life is short...
In which way is this related to Nord Invasion?
The Nords decided to emigrate and become Spartans?
(19-02-2012, 12:42 AM)_666_ link Wrote: The Nords decided to emigrate and become Spartans?

Yes.

[img2]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6416/300vikings.jpg[/img2]
SuperNord

Can Fly
On Hard Mode
Uses only fists
SuperNord costume
Is weak to Kryptonite

And yes.. I'm trolling.
Name: Nord Noble
Type: Heavy cavalry
Weapon: Heavy lance/great lance and longswords/shields.
Armor: Heraldic armor of some sort, could add fur to shoulders to give the right look.
Difficulty: Hard, propose same stats as the champion knights.
Misc: For use in hardmode in place of the champion knights, which I feel are currently just knights in lamellar. Would really like to fight the nord nobility, since we get to kill off their princes, their commanders and even their gods! Never got to dehorse a nordic lord/lady tho!