Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
This isn't so much of an enemy troop type as many enemy troop types for one wave. Not sure if this is possible (probably isn't), but it would certainly make for an interesting wave.
  • Phantom
  • whatever weapons the player character normally has equipped
  • whatever armor items the player character normally has equipped
  • difficulty relative to player team's composition
  • they're basically copies of each player team member, including stats and items equipped

So a wave of Phantoms would consist of one Phantom for each player team member, and each Phantom would be tied to one player character. I think this wave should occur only quite rarely (makes it more of a pleasant surprise that way), and never more than once in a round. I'm not sure if Phantoms would only appear for player team characters who are alive at the time, or if Phantoms would appear for each and every player team character whether he was alive at the time or not. An additionally interesting but possibly difficult to implement feature would be having the Phantom perish if it the player character it is connected to dies.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Pawn - 18-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM