Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
Nord Legionary

In the face of Swadian shieldwalls and organized formations, King Ragnar has decided to train an elite group of his troops in a rumored legendary method of combat from a continent over the mountains of Calradia. These troops fight in tight formation with heavy Rhodok board shields to protect them and pouches of armor piercing Vaegir throwing spears to smash apart Swadian shields before hitting the line with their traditional Nord battle axes to cut away what's left. The few times these legions have been deployed have resulted in massive victories for the Nord Army and crushing defeats for the unlucky Swadian soldiers that resisted in the face of this terrible onslaught.

Helm: Warlord Helm
Body: Cuir bouilli
Legs: Mail Boots

Weaponry:
Shield: Heavy Board Shield
Primary: One-Handed Battle Axe
Ranged: Two pouches of throwing spears (If can be modeled to look like pila, would be AWESOME)

Note: If anyone has any ideas on how to make this unit look more Roman Legionary-ish, feel free to post your ideas, I have a limited knowledge on the full armory of Mount and Blade and might be missing a couple of better armors.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 05-01-2012, 06:41 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Sphinx - 29-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Jeffacake - 03-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Re: Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me! - by Leturoa - 28-05-2013, 10:55 AM