Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

shield acts as arrowmagnet
(16-03-2014, 08:06 PM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: [...]else you need to aim for the feet or wait till they try to hit you.
I repeat myself:
I am totally unable to hit them if they use theire shield and are heading towards me +-90°
I aim to the feet and hit the shield...

Imagine there would be 1000 t4 Archers shooting at a skilled target
The target  would take no damage until he turns around or lowers his shield

I am a sports archer and I can say it is not that difficult to see the own shot arrow but it is really difficult to follow the arrow of another archer. I dont think a living target would see the arrow coming and react in time. Definitely a target could not parry 2 shots at the same time

I really hope m&b2 will be better.
My biggest fear is that they introduce a dodging skill... Then shields and armor would be totally useless.
Hope I am soon hero

---Could be closed---
With enemies like Vet Soldier, you can't hit them when they have their shield up (or at least I've never been able to). You have to wait until they lower their shield to swing at you, and then you can get them, but you have to get used to the timing.
Archers pfft, bows are for the weak. Infantry is where its at, a true gentlemans class  Tongue
Tell me the name of a commando that soloed the prince  ;D
You're looking at him, I kited Prince with a Talhoffer Tongue
(18-03-2014, 08:14 PM)iNStaNtlY-DeaD link Wrote: You're looking at him, I kited Prince with a Talhoffer Tongue

if he's looking at you, dont you think thats a bit wierd??
As already stated... Welcome to shield skill.

Also who gives 2 fucks about a commando soloing prince, let along soloing in the first place.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015