Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Manager?
I don't think you're all being very fair to Hande.

It seems to me that allot of people are making the assumption that if they don't know a person then they instantly don't like them. I can tell you, the most I've said to Administrators and Moderators is pleasantries and queries, I don't know them, but I sure as hell don't hate them.

You can list the qualities of a good Community Manager all you want but do you really think that anyone could fit the bill better than Hande? Being a Community Manager is a terrifyingly difficult role that should not be taken lightly. It doesn't take a person that can gush out paragraphs of crap, the role requires a person to sort through all kinds of bullshit messages provided by people, and reply back short and simply to avoid confusion. For example:

Average question (Hard to read, generally obvious answer):
"hey hande how are you good kay!1!! make loot drops beter plz <3"

Hande's probable response (short and simple):
"The NordInvasion Administrators are already working on this problem."

What you are suggesting he says (Larger answers, polite, community spirit):
"Oh good morrow my friend. How are you doing this very fine day, I hear you have just completed the quest "Dodge this, Again ?" wonderful effort old boy. Are you free this weekend to play on a Ragnarok Server instead of me answering important emails? Oh about your problem the NordInvasion Administrators are already working on this problem."

I personally prefer the short and simple approach.

If you have not seen Hande on a server it's probably one of a few reasons:
  • Answering important emails/posts
  • Getting a couple of hours of sleep
  • Working for money to survive
If you have something to tell him then message him, you don't need to be ingame or in TS to explain your problem or suggestion. In fact, I would highly recommend not talking to him ingame about your problems or suggestions because you will have a much better chance at being taken seriously and receive an informative response if you message him.

Oh and I would love to see some names of people who everyone agrees that they deserve to be the Community Manager more than Hande. Because the only reason you think Hande should be kicked is because a handful of people think so.
Chimber_I - Pikeman(T4) - 2450186
Chimber_II - Infantry(T4) - 2451554
(26-03-2014, 09:42 AM)Lonesome. link Wrote: I don't think you're all being very fair to Hande.

It seems to me that allot of people are making the assumption that if they don't know a person then they instantly don't like them. I can tell you, the most I've said to Administrators and Moderators is pleasantries and queries, I don't know them, but I sure as hell don't hate them.

You can list the qualities of a good Community Manager all you want but do you really think that anyone could fit the bill better than Hande? Being a Community Manager is a terrifyingly difficult role that should not be taken lightly. It doesn't take a person that can gush out paragraphs of crap, the role requires a person to sort through all kinds of bullshit messages provided by people, and reply back short and simply to avoid confusion. For example:

Average question (Hard to read, generally obvious answer):
"hey hande how are you good kay!1!! make loot drops beter plz <3"

Hande's probable response (short and simple):
"The NordInvasion Administrators are already working on this problem."

What you are suggesting he says (Larger answers, polite, community spirit):
"Oh good morrow my friend. How are you doing this very fine day, I hear you have just completed the quest "Dodge this, Again ?" wonderful effort old boy. Are you free this weekend to play on a Ragnarok Server instead of me answering important emails? Oh about your problem the NordInvasion Administrators are already working on this problem."

I personally prefer the short and simple approach.

If you have not seen Hande on a server it's probably one of a few reasons:
  • Answering important emails/posts
  • Getting a couple of hours of sleep
  • Working for money to survive
If you have something to tell him then message him, you don't need to be ingame or in TS to explain your problem or suggestion. In fact, I would highly recommend not talking to him ingame about your problems or suggestions because you will have a much better chance at being taken seriously and receive an informative response if you message him.

Oh and I would love to see some names of people who everyone agrees that they deserve to be the Community Manager more than Hande. Because the only reason you think Hande should be kicked is because a handful of people think so.
Most of what you have wrote above has already been 'called' out by other people here in this post. I don't think anyone has explicitly said that they'd like to see Hande be removed from the Community Manager position. I don't know how many people have said that Devs and Admins have lives, jobs blah blah blah its essentially ingrained in everyones brain now, I close my eyes and I can see those words Smile all I personally want to see is a Community Manager that takes the initiative  and well...I don't know I'm not very resourceful or imaginative so mhrmm but like Weiner posted, being active just isn't enough.
Also no one has posted any thinly veiled innuendo that they dislike Hande or anything of the sort, I'd say it'd be highly difficult to hate Hande seeing as he is a 'man of few words' and has the most finely combed moustache I've ever seen.
Hande speaks to Takeo, and I have heard him speak before.
Alright, enough written.
Wusel @ Omnia