Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on Lord_Fabak_von_Pazzi
My Ingamename: [LK]Kanade_Tachibana
Server: NI_Normal_EU_5
Time: between 13:00 and 13:30 GMT 
Date: 26.03.2014
Player I report: Lord_Fabak_von_Pazzi

Reason for the report:
Everybody died except me, Specialwave had only meleeweapons, so I decided to move on. First he asked me nicely to die. Then he started to repeat it again and again and unfriendly. Then finally he tried to incite the other players to do a report, just to troll me, or the admins.

Evidence:
Serverlogs and Screens of my personal logs:
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
first of all it is very impertinent to say that i do that to troll you or someone else.
you didnt respond, serveral people where anoyed (me, Quixxos,Dark-Sponge, another guy i cant remember and baum who played atm with me via teamspeak.) if you play that game on other languages the "report " button just says to make a kick poll - but i think obviously that you dont know that.
anyways its very unnecessary to report that.
(26-03-2014, 04:00 PM)Fabak link Wrote: first of all it is very impertinent to say that i do that to troll you or someone else.
you didnt respond, serveral people where anoyed (me, Quixxos,Dark-Sponge, another guy i cant remember and baum who played atm with me via teamspeak.) if you play that game on other languages the "report " button just says to make a kick poll - but i think obviously that you dont know that.
anyways its very unnecessary to report that.

Just jumping in here to say there is no such thing as a kick poll in NordInvasion. The report button is useful when someone is being reported a lot over little time, as that makes that certain player ping on the radar of the developers.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
by the way is it normal that a admin appears after that, talking to you very unfriendly and rude and lies about serveral facts? im talking about Gorilla , who maintained that he got serveral screenshots wich prove that i was alone with complaining about her and after i told him to check the logs he sayd that he  allready did that.
well very emberassing if you take the fact that you can see on that screensot that ,for example, dark sponge asked "die please " serveral times and you can see in the logs that serveral other people where pissed off.
wow what a representative for the admin team
that point with the poll i can accept of couse but you can say me that friendly ingame...
Have to agree with Fabak.
It was very boring to watch u run around and avoid the inevitable.
I understand that this mod is a teamplay thing and I also understand that u have to wait a lot if u just started playing here.
On the other hand I dont get why its necessary to annoy everyone in the forum with your personel quarrels.

What exactly did Fabak do that was against the rules?
He asked u nice at the beginning and he got more persistant as he got more annoyed.
I dont understand how he was trolling u or the admins by trying to play without someone he doesnt like to play with.
This whole post seams to me like u are trolling him now, but maybe i missunderstand something here.
If a kick pole is against the rules it should just be deactivated.

Anyhow u didnt get kicked (if i remember it correctly) so no harm was done, so the post here seams to be a waste of time for everyone who reads it...
@ Maroon: good to know that the kick pole is not a kick pole here XD
for the record:
(15-08-2013, 12:08 PM)Hande link Wrote: The Nord Invasion Etiquette Guide
- Do not ask players to die. This is a kickable/reportable offence.

pls read the rules if you haven't so far, it might help to not get into trouble
Seems you ignored Maroon's post, however, report player does not kick players or start polls... As Maroon said... There are NO polls in NI.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
@ Slayer: Seams u ignored my post:
(26-03-2014, 04:30 PM)Sir_Quixos link Wrote: @ Maroon: good to know that the kick pole is not a kick pole here XD

However there might be a good thing in this otherwise useless discussion here.
I now know that there is one forum and server-rule-setting for all the servers (not like other mods where u can find different rules per server).

Anyhow its a bit wired that asking someone to die is a reason for punishment .
I would understand it if u spam the chat with any request like that but to ask someone nice and get a kick/report seams very harsh...
You lost the ability to claim you were polite when you would not stop asking and eventually tried to get others to report the person in the hopes that a kick would follow.

Follow the rules and you will not have any problems.

(26-02-2013, 07:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: ignorantia legis neminem excusat
-Ignorance of the law excuses no one
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...