Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hypers B-day
happy birthday, still waiting for my don torch
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
This is Hyper's Blowing-day?

Just walking around town making everybody happy.

Happy Blowing-day Hyper!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(29-03-2014, 09:33 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: This is Hyper's Blowing-day?

Just walking around town making everybody happy.

Happy Blowing-day Hyper!

is he blowing a tuba?
So many spelling errors. "Honer" "Hart"

Anyways, Happy birthday!
Happy B-Day Hyper
To celebrate hypers birthday i propose he gives free loot for everyone!  Big Grin

Just kidding, Happy Birthday Hyper
Happy birthday~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thank you for all the good wishes. Legendaries have been passed out as requested (hah!)

I'm afraid I will not be able to join the LK events but thank you for the invite. I am in the midst of moving again to start my new job so I will be without my pc for a while (mainly because I do not have anywhere to live...) so no gaming for a couple of weeks. I will of course still be reachable on here.

Thank you again.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(30-03-2014, 12:16 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Thank you for all the good wishes. Legendaries have been passed out as requested (hah!)

I'm afraid I will not be able to join the LK events but thank you for the invite. I am in the midst of moving again to start my new job so I will be without my pc for a while (mainly because I do not have anywhere to live...) so no gaming for a couple of weeks. I will of course still be reachable on here.

Thank you again.

I wanted a legendary D:
Happy birthday Hyper
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet