Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

*WTS* Blacksmith Items (Weapons)
Hello everyone  I am a [sup](lvl 14)[/sup] blacksmith and I believe that there is no reason to be listing my goods on the auction hall so pm or respond to this post if you need and item crafted. There is no set price so it will be on a  by order basis. EX.)Mats=Less Cost
NOTE: This will be a first come first serve due to the amount of time and materials need per legendary.
i would like to buy steel, i have (some) coal and money.
OK then how much steel would you need and how much coal do you have?
(03-05-2012, 02:44 AM)Drake link Wrote: OK then how much steel would you need and how much coal do you have?
I have 4 coal at the moment and i need 7 steel, why dont you add me on steam? im "Martin97Gismo"
how much gold for a butcher?
yeah how much gold for butcher?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Ok alright then ill add you later Gismo. The butcher takes quite alot more hardened metal than most of the legendary items.
Items Required:
2 x Hardened Metal (0/ 2)
1 x Sturdy Wood (0/ 1)
1 x Heavy Cloth (0/ 1)
Item Created:
1 x Handle

3 x Hardened Metal (0 / 3)
1 x Quality Charcoal (0 / 1)
Item Created:
1 x Blade Shard
Crafting: Forge Butcher
SPOILER ALERT!!!
Items Required:
25 x Blade Shard (0 / 25)
10 x Handle (0/ 10)
20 x Hardened Metal (0 / 20)
15 x Bone Dust (0 / 15)
5 x Quality Grindstone (0 / 5)
5 x Quality Charcoal (0 / 5)
Item Created:
1 x Butcher
Therefore I could either buy hardened metal for about 4-5k each or I could simply farm for a while. Both of these may take a while because I just finished a job for someone else. D:
The main thing is that it requires 115 hardened metal to craft.
(03-05-2012, 04:11 PM)Drake link Wrote: The main thing is that it requires 115 hardened metal to craft.

Ill maybe come back when i got the metal xD that may take a while...
Np Ill keep working on gaining resources anyway add me on steam "draker" and let me know when you want to trade. Also I sell crafted mats if you check the crafting materials section. ie. steel, balck steel, blade shards, handles, flemish string etc.