Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

swadian town
Gj hannu Big Grin that should keep dem glitchers away!
yes can;t wait for the next patch
(10-12-2011, 11:34 AM)Deathwhisper link Wrote:

I didn't think this was a glitching spot since the bots can still get up there. True sometimes they don't but they often do.
Well it was because there wasn't any AI mesh, so bots couldn't/understood to get up there.
Sometimes bots are able to get there. Sometimes, some bots even teleport through the ladder and appear infront of you.
It is because if bot is too close to you, he is following you like bug and ingores AI Mesh.
Ok then. Darn. Because I liked that spot. But if its glitching... I guess I won't use it..  :'(
I dont have any screen shots (i have no idea how i take one) but i was playing on swadian town and when i went to kill someone, my guy glitched out and went under the map (weird thing is there is a sky under the map) but i couldn't move. so i tried jumping and i got warped up on top of the building i was under. It was the building (from an enemies point of view) on the right side of spawn-er relatively close to the broken table/wagon thing. it may have just been a one time mess up and i did something that had to be done exactly to the point but i dunno if it could be redone and abused. not sure if there might be a REALLY small AI mesh problem there or something.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
(28-12-2011, 03:37 AM)Aventori link Wrote: I dont have any screen shots (i have no idea how i take one) but i was playing on swadian town and when i went to kill someone, my guy glitched out and went under the map (weird thing is there is a sky under the map) but i couldn't move. so i tried jumping and i got warped up on top of the building i was under. It was the building (from an enemies point of view) on the right side of spawn-er relatively close to the broken table/wagon thing. it may have just been a one time mess up and i did something that had to be done exactly to the point but i dunno if it could be redone and abused. not sure if there might be a REALLY small AI mesh problem there or something.

Press Ctrl-Insert in-game or use print on your computer keyboard. Could you take the picture of the exact spot you've got warped?
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
im unable to post the pics, its saying "the upload folder is full"
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?