Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Project - Crafting Images
Hey!

As you might have noticed, we have finally started to add item images to our website.
Because we developers are only good at drawing stickmans, we need you players help us to make proper pictures of crafting items for our website.

To signup to this project, send a private message to me with your e-mail address and I will add you to Google Spreadsheet.

Here is some info you need to know:
- We need two images
- 852 x 714 Fullsize
- 100 x 83 Thumbnail
- Both images must be in .png format
- Remember If you take pictures from somewhere to work with, make sure them are not copyrighted!!!
- The Background should be grey for now (same as the other items)

(07-04-2014, 04:24 PM)k4mi link Wrote: [quote author=Tarrod link=topic=25021.msg173250#msg173250 date=1396885840]
Does this project only include Crafting Goods or also Barrels, Tomes, House Craftables or Legendaries?
Greets Tarrod

We only need items that doesn't have any mesh (ingame texture).

You can also do an ingame model, but there is no promise that we will put it into the game. So it might be for the website only.
But that would be the best way to contribute because I could also imagine to have use for it in-game (at some point).[/quote]

There will be some rewards for all those who are going to help us with this project!  :-*

Love,
NordInvasion Team
Maybe you should add some additional information to that post, what I can currently think of, you should have a standardized background color, or even better transparency instead of a background color.

Gonna add to this post later..
Does this project only include Crafting Goods or also Barrels, Tomes, House Craftables or Legendaries?
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
It's just the materials.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-04-2014, 03:50 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Does this project only include Crafting Goods or also Barrels, Tomes, House Craftables or Legendaries?
Greets Tarrod

We only need items that doesn't have any mesh (ingame texture).

You can also do an ingame model, but there is no  promise that we will put it into the game. So it might be for the website only.
But that would be the best way to contribute because I could also imagine to have use for it in-game (at some point).

(07-04-2014, 03:26 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Maybe you should add some additional information to that post, what I can currently think of, you should have a standardized background color, or even better transparency instead of a background color.
Gonna add to this post later..
The Background should be grey for now (same as the other items)
Ok. You need 2 pictures for each items available in the market place. I will see if i jave the time to found or create some of them. I think take screenshot inside brf could be more eff.

Bye.

AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
OK I made you some armor :
Dowload : https://mega.co.nz/#!z9xEzTRZ!1dukXm3XRy...VyHB993LPE

Information : "img"_1 is the first image with ( 852*714 ) and "img"_2 is the second ( 100*83 )
- early transitionnal white
- early transitionnal white

- surcoat_over_mail_red
- surcoat_over_mail_grey

Bye,
AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Just a heads up, Alpha, this call-out was for crafting materials, which don't have a mesh in game. I'm sure they can use any item pictures you can get, but the main goal atm is materials. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-04-2014, 05:33 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Just a heads up, Alpha, this call-out was for crafting materials, which don't have a mesh in game. I'm sure they can use any item pictures you can get, but the main goal atm is materials. Wink

AwW... ok I try to make mat for the next time...
just a small bug report.. You guys added the picture of a Sun Pike to the Pike of Kings  ;D
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski