Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Thunderstorms result from the rapid upward movement of warm, moist air. They can occur inside warm, moist air masses and at fronts. As the warm, moist air moves upward, it cools, condenses, and forms cumulonimbus clouds that can reach heights of over 20 km. As the rising air reaches its dew point, water droplets and ice form and begin falling the long distance through the clouds towards the Earth's surface. As the droplets fall, they collide with other droplets and become larger. The falling droplets create a downdraft of air that spreads out at the Earth's surface and causes strong winds associated commonly with thunderstorms.

Thunderstorms can generally form and develop in any geographic location, perhaps most frequently within areas located at mid-latitude when warm moist air collides with cooler air. Thunderstorms are responsible for the development and formation of many severe weather phenomena. Thunderstorms, and the phenomena that occur along with them, pose great hazards to populations and landscapes. Damage that results from thunderstorms is mainly inflicted by downburst winds, large hailstones, and flash flooding caused by heavy precipitation.

In sum, go ask god.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Which god?
I would suggest Odin.

Now back on topic we go Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Swadian Outpost tower fixed.
Ah good work.
Wusel @ Omnia
Updates:
The Great Hall, Swadian Outpost & Swadian Outskirts fixed.
(17-05-2012, 09:07 AM)Hande link Wrote:Updates:
The Great Hall, Swadian Outpost & Swadian Outskirts fixed.

Good job hande Wink
Map Fixes

Lake Town
Mountain Outpost
Port Assault
Swadian City
Swadian Great Hall
Guess more work for VLKA =P
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Map Fix