Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
More thought and effort needs to go into map changes.  Swadian Town was one of the most popular maps, blocking off a fav camping spot and removing a wall is hardly a good change imo.
(18-03-2014, 10:35 AM)The Cid link Wrote:More thought and effort needs to go into map changes.  Swadian Town was one of the most popular maps, blocking off a fav camping spot and removing a wall is hardly a good change imo.

Heh, they nerfed swadian town because it was overplayed. There are 30 or so maps in this mod, the dev team wanted people to play on more than one.

And good job with the updates!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
30 or so maps yes, but how many played?  Server jumping seems to be a good pass time, certain maps force the issue.
(18-03-2014, 10:40 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:Heh, they nerfed swadian town because it was overplayed. There are 30 or so maps in this mod, the dev team wanted people to play on more than one.

So instead of changing the best map, why not make all the other maps better so we don't skip them so we can actually complete rag on them
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(18-03-2014, 12:30 PM)Bradapple link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=3197.msg170581#msg170581 date=1395139236]

Heh, they nerfed swadian town because it was overplayed. There are 30 or so maps in this mod, the dev team wanted people to play on more than one.

So instead of changing the best map, why not make all the other maps better so we don't skip them so we can actually complete rag on them
[/quote]

Meh, Normal and hard are still complete-able on town. Ragnarok is supposed to be difficult! And hey, whats wrong with a few changes to make things more interesting?
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(18-03-2014, 12:30 PM)Bradapple link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=3197.msg170581#msg170581 date=1395139236]

[/quote]

Majority of maps recieved massive buff with the last patch, but due to how easy, popular and fast town was, these maps never got a chance to be played.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Thanks!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thanks for all the work You put in to this. The maps needs to be updated regularly or we only play on routine and the game gets boring imo.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Quote:_Simpleton link=topic=3197.msg170602#msg170602 date=1395152545]
Thanks for all the work You put in to this. The maps needs to be updated regularly or we only play on routine and the game gets boring imo.

I agree with this! But if a map is going to be changed, more thought and effort is needed imo.
@ Simpleton: I totally agree.
Thanks heaps to the mapping team for this awesome update!
May we defend the nords once more on those epic new maps!
Love the new maps and especially the downgrade of Swadian Town since it was getting too easy Wink

Thanks again
Patroklos
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]