Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
(14-03-2013, 09:43 AM)The Cid link Wrote:The kitting is what makes the map great!

Kiting became almost impossible already, commanders are bad against pikemen, pikemen are bad against ranged, snipers are bad against nords with shields, x-bowmen...hmmmm never tried that...
Handes retreat needs definitely a change, kiting makes this map too easy.
Sniper/Sharpshooter can solo prince without any problems on this map and on hard you can get with the Sharpshooter class easily to tricksters wave and maybe past, with some luck.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
(14-03-2013, 11:49 AM)Kigami link Wrote:Handes retreat needs definitely a change, kiting makes this map too easy.
Sniper/Sharpshooter can solo prince without any problems on this map and on hard you can get with the Sharpshooter class easily to tricksters wave and maybe past, with some luck.

I just thought about hard mode at that point, didn't keep in mind that you could also kite in normal mode ^^
But that's true, you can easily beat the prince on this map.
It`s not that easy, fair enough some top players can do Prince solo.  Does not mean they are getting loads of drops for it though.

Got to remember not everyone is a highly skilled player, if top players need a challenge most maps provide that challenge imo.

i guess they just want a "easy" and fast way of looting legendarys

but i guess handes map will not change so drastically, maybe he will remove the bridge like he did on overgrown or something similar to stop the easy kiting
(14-03-2013, 01:22 PM)The Cid link Wrote:It`s not that easy, fair enough some top players can do Prince solo.  Does not mean they are getting loads of drops for it though.

Got to remember not everyone is a highly skilled player, if top players need a challenge most maps provide that challenge imo.

Skill is not really required for this, i mean you just run circles.. and it is very boring  Wink but of course, you need a decent range weapon if you want to get far.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Said the guy who played as archer for 2 years  :Smile
Map Update & Fix
Fortress Under Siege
Hande's Retreat
Lake Town
Port Assault
Swadian City
Swadian Outskirts
Swadian Village
nice done, but why not First Defence ?
Loots: 0 
thx hande