Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Project - Marketplace Images
I will add these sometime in the coming week if I can.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(10-06-2012, 11:39 PM)Jarold link Wrote:I think I might retake the armors i fudged up on like infantry if you want me too. Someone tell me if they want me to redo infantry.

I noticed they weren't quite right, doesn't really bother me, but I suppose that's up to Birdtalon.
Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
(11-06-2012, 02:59 AM)Maskan_Rill link Wrote:[quote author=Jarold link=topic=3638.msg29624#msg29624 date=1339371593]
I think I might retake the armors i fudged up on like infantry if you want me too. Someone tell me if they want me to redo infantry.

I noticed they weren't quite right, doesn't really bother me, but I suppose that's up to Birdtalon.
[/quote]

Bah, I say make Jarold redo it.  ;D

Edit: On a serious note, the Coat of Plates needs some color info added. I believe "Black" and "Red"
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Last but not least Archer.

Nomad Vest
Desert Turban
Black Hood
Blue Archer's Gambeson
Grey Archer's Gambeson
Archer's Padded Vest – Brown
Archer's Padded Vest – White
Helmet 1
White Longbowman's Garment
Green Longbowman's Garment
Peasant Man Leather Mail
Ringed Peasant Leather
Peasant Archer's Tunic with Mail
Mail Archer's Vest
Archer's Haubergon
Helmet 3
Spiked Banded Leather
Scale Shirt
Rough Spiked Leather - Yellow
Nomad Robe

Archer Armor
Found everything but Nomad Robe and Blue Gambeson. Ok so I looked through almost all the files for the Nomad Robe and Blue Gambeson, I can't find it!!!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Thank you for all these. I have been busy recently because I'm getting a job very soon so I'll try and get these done at some point.
I did look into this some time ago, as for the blue gambeson you need to turn of or on some kind of vertex coloring? I think it was turn on vertex coloring on the white one, the ugly white one, maybe it was just called "gambeson".
As for the Nomad Robe, I remember it was difficult to find, not every item has the same file name as the in-game item. CoWorm should have both those files Bird, if you manage to implement all of these.
We'll see what we can do with the upcoming changes.
Seems like the right place to post.. Updated pictures for some of the items that changed.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1bperi3iugw8n...W-DSa?dl=0
Uploaded.  Thanks.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...