Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[VK] Valkyrie lvl 32+ (Recruiting)
(23-06-2014, 05:35 PM)Rachedeshugeli link Wrote: Ingame Name: rachedeshugeli(comando 39), Flo_Skirm(pikeman 42), Flo_Bow(longbowman 30), Flo_Crossbow(t3 lvl26)
Steam Name: NewYorkGamer
Character ID: Bow:2449718    Xbow:2458498  Skirm:2458613    Inf:2448728
Ts/mic: yes i have ;P
Reason for wanting join: i search an house for playing together so i played with 3 of your members and it was really funny
Personal Statement: im am from germany and i love to play nordinvasion ;P

Willkommen im Haus! Gotta love google translate Big Grin
Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
thank you and i must say its really cool by you guys but is it really hard for me to understand what you guys saying on teamspeak, sry for this bad english /grammar  ;P
Ingame Name: [RW]Gaz
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefrenchcritique
Character ID: 2483970
Level: 39
Class: Sniper
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes & yes
Reason for wanting to join : You guys are cool, I like the members. The thing that made me play NI was seeing anubis's armor the first day and i told myself...i'll be that one day. And i ended up rage quiting and starting as an archer  Tongue
Personal Statement: I'm a 17 year old student from France I get along with most people I don't take offense to litteraly anything and I really am addicted to this game. I also offered felatio to a member of yours...maybe i should leave that out *sigh* whatevs, you understand (probably not). Alright k thanks bye love you <3
(29-06-2014, 10:42 PM)Gaz Of Tismirr link Wrote: Ingame Name: [RW]Gaz
Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefrenchcritique
Character ID: 2483970
Class: Sniper
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes & yes
Reason for wanting to join : You guys are cool, I like the members. The thing that made me play NI was seeing anubis's armor the first day and i told myself...i'll be that one day. And i ended up rage quiting and starting as an archer  Tongue
Personal Statement: I'm a 17 year old student from France I get along with most people I don't take offense to litteraly anything and I really am addicted to this game. I also offered felatio to a member of yours...maybe i should leave that out *sigh* whatevs, you understand (probably not). Alright k thanks bye love you <3
Accepted. Welcome to VK. Smile
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
hey guys an friend trade me an bear armor for my sniper so i leave the house for 1h i hope u invite my sniper acc again ;P
ip is:2449718
(30-06-2014, 02:31 PM)Rachedeshugeli link Wrote: hey guys an friend trade me an bear armor for my sniper so i leave the house for 1h i hope u invite my sniper acc again ;P
ip is:2449718
this is best done through steam all u have to do is add casio or snake eyes on steam and ask them to invite u back in.
AFG

Ingame Name: _Fritz_
Steam Name: Fritz
Character ID: 2476430
Class: Infantry
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : i want to join because i think your house is pretty cool and i would love to be a part of it
Personal Statement: well i love to talk to new people and be a part of a community  ;D
(02-07-2014, 02:41 PM)Fritz link Wrote: Ingame Name: _Fritz_
Steam Name: Fritz
Character ID: 2476430
Class: Infantry
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join : i want to join because i think your house is pretty cool and i would love to be a part of it
Personal Statement: well i love to talk to new people and be a part of a community  ;D

Accepted, Welcome to the house!

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
Ingame Name: MC_Zumma
Steam Name: Zumma
Character ID: 2484921
Level: 43
Class: pikeman
Do you have TS and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join : You guys are cool, I like the members, and i have a friend there join. Smile
Personal Statement: I'm from Denmark and like to talk with new peoples and all time want to come. Smile
(05-07-2014, 03:32 PM)kenneth1899 link Wrote: Ingame Name: MC_Zumma
Steam Name: Zumma
Character ID: 2484921
Level: 43
Class: pikeman
Do you have TS and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join : You guys are cool, I like the members, and i have a friend there join. Smile
Personal Statement: I'm from Denmark and like to talk with new peoples and all time want to come. Smile

Accepted! Welcome to Valkyrie Big Grin

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2