Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[VK] Valkyrie lvl 32+ (Recruiting)
Ingame Name: Llort
Steam Name: llort14
Character ID: 2442295
Level: 40
Class: Commando
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes, my TS3 is ts56.gameservers.com:9158
Reason for wanting to join : I have seen players from your house, and they are very good players. Also, I like the house in general (banner, name, members)
Personal Statement: I like to play different games on Steam, Origin and well, NI is an amazing game, and lately I have regained interest on play this mod.
(13-07-2014, 05:52 AM)llort14 link Wrote: Ingame Name: Llort
Steam Name: llort14
Character ID: 2442295
Level: 40
Class: Commando
Do you have TS and a Mic: Yes, my TS3 is ts56.gameservers.com:9158
Reason for wanting to join : I have seen players from your house, and they are very good players. Also, I like the house in general (banner, name, members)
Personal Statement: I like to play different games on Steam, Origin and well, NI is an amazing game, and lately I have regained interest on play this mod.

Accepted, Welcome to the house. Come into our ts channel sometime and meet the house members.
Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
Hey I Need you to invite me to the house Smile

Player ID: 2454929
Steam: kings_xdx
Ingame Name: Dunwall, Dumbwall
Steam Name: Dumbwall
Character ID: 2477110, 2481612
Level: 52(not hero yet, just getting gold)
Class: Sniper (essentially Warden plus field surgeon), Inf (engineer)
Do you have TS and a Mic: (Have TS-no mic unfortunately)
Reason for wanting to join : Seems like an active house, members are super nice! So basically the kind of house i am looking for Smile Plus sweet banner!
Personal Statement: Pretty active player (try to log on at least once a day), always ready for a laugh!
(14-07-2014, 05:07 AM)Dunwall link Wrote: Ingame Name: Dunwall, Dumbwall
Steam Name: Dumbwall
Character ID: 2477110, 2481612
Level: 52(not hero yet, just getting gold)
Class: Sniper (essentially Warden plus field surgeon), Inf (engineer)
Do you have TS and a Mic: (Have TS-no mic unfortunately)
Reason for wanting to join : Seems like an active house, members are super nice! So basically the kind of house i am looking for Smile Plus sweet banner!
Personal Statement: Pretty active player (try to log on at least once a day), always ready for a laugh!

Accepted! We could use more active players Tongue

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
Sad news! I will be resigning my position as the leader alongside with one of the Captains. (I'm sure he will write his own little fancy speech). I had alot of fun hanging with the members (meeting them, slaying nords and so on) they helped make this house grow into what i thought would never happen. I will miss all of them! BUT...There is also good news Tongue Valkyrie will not disband. Ned will be taking over and I wish him the best of luck! I have no idea who the new captains will be, so if your looking to help lead talk to Ned. Also a new post for recruitment will be made whenever someone feels like it xD, so stay patient if you are looking to apply. Peace.

Topic Locked

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2