Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official PvP Discussion thread
Use this thread to discuss the official PvP events.

"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
A TDM game mode would be much easier to begin with.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(17-05-2014, 06:27 PM)Sinister Soldier link Wrote: A TDM game mode would be much easier to begin with.

atm TDM game mode doesn't work in NI
What about the Siege-Mod like in Native, does this work?
any game mode that requires 2 teams doesn't work
I assume we can use this as feedback for the recent test event? If so, the main problem was the spawning. After the defenders started dying they spawned right in our camp and it turned into a massive scrap. Is there a way you can differentiate the spawning for the two teams?
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(17-05-2014, 10:43 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: I assume we can use this as feedback for the recent test event? If so, the main problem was the spawning. After the defenders started dying they spawned right in our camp and it turned into a massive scrap. Is there a way you can differentiate the spawning for the two teams?
Not really because we can't have TDM guess you can move the spawn points?
Also is there anyway you can add different tags to players? Like if they're wearing this/using this banner can spawn at this spot/not hit his team mates? Or is that a little too far fetched?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I saw a DM map a while ago for a gamemode that wanted people to split up into 2 teams. There was a seperate, common spawnroom, with tunnels towards either end of the map. Any players caught spawnkilling or going through their opponent's tunnel were slayed. That might be an easier solution.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The event was fun and I was happy to see that people seemed to enjoy. I hope to see these events in the future and hope to get a spawn system worked out.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
(17-05-2014, 11:59 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I saw a DM map a while ago for a gamemode that wanted people to split up into 2 teams. There was a seperate, common spawnroom, with tunnels towards either end of the map. Any players caught spawnkilling or going through their opponent's tunnel were slayed. That might be an easier solution.

This was one of the solutions i had in mind, but instead of tunnels we could just use teleporters.