Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Players: FF_MrUnknown & FF_Leberkas
Both were insisting that I and two to three other players leave Hard_EU2 so they could fight a losing battle on their own.  They refused to kill last as long as the dead players remained in the server.  (apologies for huge pics)[Image: vS6esBg.jpg][Image: 6JdJOK1.jpg][Image: 0nWjgVG.jpg]
we did hard work on that map and played long. We only asked for let us play alone, because after the spawn we are all dead and after the long time.
I know so much guys which say unfriendly leave please or something, we only asked friendly and waited for a answer. Elan said no he dont leave and he is now with us in the server. We dont told you that you must leave.
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
There was nothing wrong with what they did, they wanted to play alone. I would say just respect that, there are other servers dude.

I was there, as can be seen by the chat logs.
It is also not true, that we wanted to leave dead players, we wanted to finish a run in wich we had invested much time.. and we also were not loosing .
My private army ^^ :

WS_Leberkas_Warden : lvl 52 - warden
WS_Sir_Leberkas : lvl 52 - zweihader
WS_Leberkas_Marauder : lvl 52 - marauder
WS_Leberkas_Marksman : lvl 52 - marksman
OdinsGuard : lvl 52 - Royal Guard
WS_Fred : lvl 52 - Sentinel
WS_Oachelkas : lvl 52 - Pavise Champion

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=Leberkas
If you want to play alone, play in a event server!
I'm sick of this kind of behavior. That old angry Hande is coming back soon if you guys keep this going on.

Take this as a warning. Locking.