Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Classes - Meet the Engineer (and the medic)
With our last giant content patch finally live, and a few days to recover, we're back on the development warpath aiming to bring the support classes in game. To encourage teamwork and gameplay we are going to be introducing sub classes, these WILL NOT require class points, but instead will be level based along with an assist xp requirement. For example, the first tier of healer/engineer will be unlocked at level 8 and require 10k assist xp to unlock. Also you can only be one support class, so you will have to make the decision to be a medic OR engineer.
  • Medic Class
  • Tier 1: Basic bandages and self heal/buff consumables
  • Tier 2: Basic group heal stuff, and slightly better self heal stuff
  • Tier 3: average group heal stuff, best self heal bandage
  • Tier 4: Best group heal, and slow basic resurrect
  • Engineer Class
  • Tier 1: Basic small barricade / deployable shields
  • Tier 2: basic deployable ammo box
  • Tier 3: Larger barricades and better ammo resupply devices
  • Tier 4: Largest barricade and constructable explosives

This is just a guide, so as always we would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for this Smile
Sounds pretty good , how are the potions coming along ? since i got hundreds of bone powders piling up..
This looks good. However, you should also give medics and engineers to nords, so that players don't get too much of an advantage. Perhaps make bots automatically regain some health overtime as long as a nord medic is near them, and give engineers greatly increased damage against barricades.
You're joking, resurrect?

Resurrect...

This mod is beginning to kick cRPG out of stardom....
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(10-12-2011, 09:46 PM)Johao link Wrote: You're joking, resurrect?

Resurrect...

This mod is beginning to kick cRPG out of stardom....

Dont quote me, but i do believe its possible, even if its a rather unorthodox way of doing things Smile

Plus, I as a dev want a massively OP staff of ressurection i can go around and spam in servers to rez all the recruits, so now I HAVE to find a way to do it Big Grin
These classes are awesome with these abilities. I opened that thread  :Smile . Thank you again Jez!

Maybe you can add another class, such as Tactician, Shielder or Commander
  • Tier 1: Taunt (There is an OPS code for it)(Takes aggro)
  • Tier 2: Passive + Armor
  • Tier 3: AOE stomp (It knockdowns mobs in an area.I saw it in a magic mod )
  • Tier 4: Rally ( Armor and/or attack speed bonus)

or maybe fire arrows
(10-12-2011, 09:58 PM)Nemeruis link Wrote: These classes are awesome with these abilities. I opened that thread  :Smile . Thank you again Jez!

or maybe fire arrows

Fire arrows are possible with CMP's warband script enhancer.
(10-12-2011, 09:58 PM)Nemeruis link Wrote: These classes are awesome with these abilities. I opened that thread  :Smile . Thank you again Jez!

or maybe fire arrows

Interesting suggestion. It would add a tank role which would be useful in many situations.
Very cool, this will definitely make the mod way more unique. I also like Nemeruis's idea
Carryable banners with buff effects like in Vikingr would also be pretty cool. If the banner bearer dies someone else can take his role. Small armor increase, bit more damage, something like that.
Would fit a tactician, officer very well.