Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legandarys
I change the drop rate every few days. It is not easy to find the perfect balance. More legendaries are still entering the game.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
yeah a admin, yeah your right! Its not easy, and barristan: You have a orgenized house and so everyone can beat prince but on a open server with no plan its impossible! I never saw prince on a EU server! Without events!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(05-06-2012, 02:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I change the drop rate every few days. It is not easy to find the perfect balance. More legendaries are still entering the game.
Glad to hear it.I think it will be well to have a droprate 8%, or maybe 10%.Not 0,5%, how it's now
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I think it's less than that, and no that wouldn't do at all.
Nobody outwith the dev team knows the drop rate so please stop trying to guess or throw around numbers. You have all guessed incorrectly and it's tiring to read. The drop rate is what it is and if it changes you will not be told; that's half the point on legendaries.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Big Grin Wink
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]