Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In it for the Long Haul
I don't think I'll ever complete this quest.  :-[
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
This quest made a lot more sense when there wasn't hard mode. Players can just leech to get to level 32 these days so you don't have to even kill one of these enemies.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(14-08-2012, 02:51 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: This quest made a lot more sense when there wasn't hard mode. Players can just leech to get to level 32 these days so you don't have to even kill one of these enemies.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

If peoples quest allowed asist xp as a conter people like holo could get quest completed a million times over Tongue    Assist for quest is a badidea, i was just saying this for no reason Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
No, it would be better for teamwork. It would be better for everyone... just make the quest 10 times bigger.

or make a hard mode version.
Well, the people shielding will have a difficult time doing any quest that involves killing enemies.
(16-08-2012, 04:03 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Well, the people shielding will have a difficult time doing any quest that involves killing enemies.

True
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Well a few minutes ago, I was shielding and a 20 seconds later I killed Prince so...
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Well, consider this. How long does it take for a dedicated shielder to finish this quest?

Quote:Investigation Time

Elite Eastern Mercenaries has joined forces with the Nords for reasons unknown. An eerie resemblance to something he can't quite put his finger on, has led General Fingus to start an investigation into this matter. He needs help collecting evidence, preferably dead, and lots of it.

Kill the following:
    50 x Eastern Elite Mercenary (0 / 50)

You're probably not going to complete that unless you go out of your way to slash, but hard servers generally always need shielders. Then again, I don't really mind if archers get these kinds of quests since their job likely requires some actual skill. But players who actually kill enemies already get the added benefit of earning way more gold per kill. Anyway, the point is more quests like these don't really encourage more players to help the team by acting as a barrier against bots.