Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In it for the Long Haul
Done the quest!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
+1 what click said.

The more quests we get in which we need to kill enemies, the less people will want to shield all the time. They would never be able to complete a single quest. There should be quests in which we don't necessarily need to kill X amount of X enemy, but in which you have to e.g. take 5K damage with your shield. I'm guessing these would be an incredibly hard couple of lines of code though, so I don't expect seeing this in any of the upcoming patches..

Maybe in Mount & Blade II?...
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
and there are less healers  so mayby then 2k healing = 1 kill or something
SAME HERE
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
2500 x Nord Peasant (2449 / 2500)
1000 x Nord Serf (1000 / 1000)
750 x Nord Intruder (750 / 750)
I am so near..  Big Grin
I have been stuck halfway done since i picked up the quest... :/
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
finished it!
(23-08-2012, 08:48 AM)Wulfy link Wrote: +1 what click said.

The more quests we get in which we need to kill enemies, the less people will want to shield all the time. They would never be able to complete a single quest. There should be quests in which we don't necessarily need to kill X amount of X enemy, but in which you have to e.g. take 5K damage with your shield. I'm guessing these would be an incredibly hard couple of lines of code though, so I don't expect seeing this in any of the upcoming patches..

Maybe in Mount & Blade II?...

I agree with shielders not getting kills for quests, but for these low level quests, that really isn't a problem, as no should really need to be shielding for these bots. The harder bot quests, yes.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Just completed it 5th time 10 mins ago Tongue
Sword of destiny has two edges, one is you, the other is death. A. Sapkowski "The Witcher"
IGN: Aegis_Gwynbleidd, Aegis_Magister, Aegis_Jaskier
I still need Thor for it. Silly pikeman and crossbows keep killing him before I can bash him with my shield
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)