Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Destroy map- swadian overgrown
We don't need any more servers.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Very good decision, as crossbowman i have to say, that archers on maps like overgrown were too much op.
a few minutes ago you said that you can make the server addressed to you. and now say that you do not need them.
No. You are allowed to book official servers for events not own a server.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
and how do I order? how much will it cost?
(03-06-2012, 12:44 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Some points:

1) Lanseril is from America... tell me again about the good ping he must be getting on the Australian servers.
2) He did his prince runs almost entirely on euro servers.
3) Vlka does not request event servers for soloing.
4) There are no VLKA severs, they are just official ones paid for by VLKA members.
1) Ping from america to aus about 150, Ping from EU to Aus about 350-450...feel the difference Big Grin
2) Didn`t know that...I concluded by screenshots like this http://imageshack.us/f/24/2012041100041.jpg/ its 1000% Aus server. Americans guys - 150 ping EU guys 350 ping.
3) Yes, but high ping weeds 90% of noobs...its nice.
And i didn`t say that VLKA not good they are best house, but i dont think that they can kill the prince with 50% of random noob ppl who constantly make all for group failing....
(03-06-2012, 12:40 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: It was always our intention to allow houses to run events. You just have to contact an admin and you can organise a server. VLKA are not an exception, they just utilise it.
Good news didn`t know that. Thanks for information.
after you have removed the shift maps of the number of players has decreased dramatically
on maps, even professionals can not cope with a maximum reach 12-13 waves. Dear administrators make the map change for at least the hard servers. please feel free. Thank you for your attention
Angel, could you stop double posting?

On the Overgrown situation, Hande did what he thought was necessary to fix the kite fest that happened every time the map came up. The result of that is that now there are four or so new spots to shield. I know that most of the pubbers find it IMPOSSIBLE to use teamwork, but if by some miracle you could organize a server of them, you could kill Prince every time.
Start the game already!