Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: 1 Million
(01-07-2014, 09:17 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: For Pike I like Snake Halberd if you can find one for less than 500k get that. Otherwise Swadian Poleaxe is extremely affordable choice and you can find one around 350k very likely.

Why Snake? Differences between the Snake Halberd and the Swadian Poleaxe are marginal. The first one is slightly faster but have lower damage output. I can't see a reason to spend double amount of gold for something pretty much the same. The Poleaxe is also easier to sell later.
As far as I'm concerned, the Swadian Halberd is the best choice - cheaper then the snake and much, much longer. Otherwise the snake spear is very good. Don't get fooled by stats in the crafting topic - the correct ones are in the "The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment" thread.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
I like the extra speed on Snake Halberd mainly because of the shield crushing standpoint. Also while the crafting cost is double compared to Swadian Poleaxe I have seen them sell in ~450k range lately. Swadian Halberd is not a bad choice either if you want to sacrifice damage/speed for length.

Defender Shield compared to Royal Shield is same resistance and 100 extra hp with 4 times the cost. For me the Defender Shield is the best quality/price wise and also doesn't look half bad. I would say it is worth it compared to Bannerguard, if you can find it in 400-500k range. You have to remember that you will be carrying 3 shields most of the time so the effects/usefulness is actually tripled.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
I do like the speed increases on some halberds, especially since I've been using Winters Dragon Halberd that thing is lethal. Being able to swing fast enough that the nord can't get a hit on me or block is nice.

But if it's a real small increase I'd rather just get the cheaper one.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Куплю sarissa!