Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack 0.5.0 (Upd. 2013-07-08)
It seems like Galen has been taking a break from NI. I played with him just today but he's not as active these days.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
where i download
If you upgraded to 0.5.1 already, you shouldn't need to download this. I don't think it's been updated since the last patch.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Is there any plan to create a banner update pack for 0.6.0? I remember being told a while back that I should wait until the next patch for new banners to be added, yet the new patch has arrived and no new banners have been added from what I've seen.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
is there anyway to have this banner put in c 20 for House of Night Lions
[Image: 5z3r.jpg]
As the other thread i can post on.
thanks in advance
P.S thanks for all the hard work that you have put into this mod its the best out there. Keep up the good work
(14-11-2013, 04:11 AM)DH-Dragonator link Wrote: I am asking that D19 be replaced with [Image: 10848420076_b8ca19da6f_m.jpg] for the Dragon Hunters banner. It would be greatly appreciated.
Try here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...604.0.html
Your pic is not available by the way.
Hello, i dont know where should i post this. i choosed here.

I have many problems. I will try to explain myself with my bad english.

Some houses uses our banner as a house banner. This is rude movement in my opinion. Players can use but there is 2 house (VH_Nickname and Nickname_Halbjorn Houses) use our house banner as a their own house banner. I asked harlaus , kip, and decided to make an apply to official house index to guaranteed our banner. But when i  go for a post a reply at  official house  index topic= there is no reply button anywhere. me, kako , and codemaster42 checked too. There is no reply button. I asked nazoomi and he tried to help me kindly. Than he says ı cant see any problem.but,as you can see i cant apply to official house index. All i want to say is that i wanna make a thread for my house at ofiicial house index

and i wanna poınt something. this is our house banner. at servers some ppl get angry to us but i think you cant (or sholdn't) claim right on this case.

Best of Regards.
Already PMed k4mi about that. Would be great someone of Dev's can fix this.
(13-12-2013, 09:19 AM)Doctor_Death link Wrote: Already PMed k4mi about that. Would be great someone of Dev's can fix this.

Thank you Doctor Death.