Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack 0.5.0 (Upd. 2013-07-08)
So after we rebuilt our house we are coming up with a new banner too Big Grin

So we had banner place : C 15    House Name:  (now)  Die Soldner  (old Name : Söldner)

[Image: bannertcx.png]
Hello, NAG has a banner now.
We would like this spot (D 21)
[Image: dz3fqdr.png]
well, that's 3 pending. So, I'll be doing a pack shortly. Get your banner changes in if you want them in this pack. Most likely sometime this week.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

banner pack updated

edit: I missed one (die Soldner), I'll be re-updating in a second.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

(04-06-2012, 06:05 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: House Slots: (bold is the new houses who weren't part of the last NI patch and banners for existing houses updated)

Wraiths of the Dark Moon is not a new house and has been part of NI since before the subtraction of the Calvery class. And we have had a banner for a long time as well. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg23208 Its just not marked WDM nor do we care who uses it as long as another house doesn't use it.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
(07-07-2013, 08:20 PM)wdm_silentkillz2552 link Wrote: [quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=3605.msg28948#msg28948 date=1338833145]
House Slots: (bold is the new houses who weren't part of the last NI patch and banners for existing houses updated)

Wraiths of the Dark Moon is not a new house and has been part of NI since before the subtraction of the Calvery class. And we have had a banner for a long time as well. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg23208 Its just not marked WDM nor do we care who uses it as long as another house doesn't use it.
[/quote]

It's just a tag issue on the post. Not an issue.

Banner pack updated again (sorry, Die Soldner)

i can make an account please help me
Hey
Feel free to remove IRK as we disbanded recently.
Thank you
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
can you add this new banner for Monolith legion

https://i.imgur.com/1rFWKg8.jpg