Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack 0.5.0 (Upd. 2013-07-08)
(09-06-2012, 11:07 PM)Jarold link Wrote: im also using this for native too its smexy.

Be careful with that -- if you didn't back up the textures and want the originals back, you'll need to reinstall.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(10-06-2012, 12:32 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [quote author=Jarold link=topic=3605.msg29521#msg29521 date=1339283241]
im also using this for native too its smexy.

Be careful with that -- if you didn't back up the textures and want the originals back, you'll need to reinstall.
[/quote]

Can I ask a little off topic?
How do I back up Native? I can't find the files in the texture folder.
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
(11-06-2012, 07:39 AM)Templar_GrautKlaffen link Wrote: [quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=3605.msg29522#msg29522 date=1339288334]
[quote author=Jarold link=topic=3605.msg29521#msg29521 date=1339283241]
im also using this for native too its smexy.

[/quote]

Can I ask a little off topic?
How do I back up Native? I can't find the files in the texture folder.
[/quote]

Native files are a few directories up.  {Warband Install}/Textures instead of {Warband Install}/Modules/NordInvasion/Textures. They have the same file names.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

2012-6-12 Update -- don't expect frequent updates -- I'll be more likely to update when there is a new house so they can see their banner than just for updates.

And, I would still recommend checking your own banner in game before submitting it, it's not really that hard.

Thats how it starts, give them one update and they'll expect more LOL!

This is really cool Galen, and finally played alongside some people who r actually in SB and it was so cool to see the new banner and have a bit of team presence.
Updated 2012-6-25 to include one new banner (and since the banners in the new patch, weren't um, actually updated).

I seem to have reverted, so we re patch 4.3 with the Thalheimer patch right?
(25-06-2012, 07:39 PM)Illithar link Wrote: I seem to have reverted, so we re patch 4.3 with the Thalheimer patch right?

Yes, the devs didn't actually update the banners at all, so you need to use my patch again to stay up to date.

Cheers Galen.
Barristan's fault Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus