Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Direction of the Mod
wow lol, the attitude over giving true constructive criticism is beyond terrible. I clearly stated it was pointless to even discuss it right?  Since you will no matter what refuse to bend the will of the player base...  Which sometimes in life it works, yet people usually only do it because other people say it works.  Which in reality, being mean to people usually just causes self harm, and the only ones who see otherwise, usually throw trash all over the place like ti doesn't matter. 

p.s. the dev thing was a joke, I'm much too busy for that stuff, but if you did go, "hey add some interesting shit we want the player base to increase/fun, i would help". 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(07-06-2012, 04:12 AM)Nimueh link Wrote: p.s. the dev thing was a joke, I'm much too busy for that stuff, but if you did go, "hey add some interesting shit we want the player base to increase/fun, i would help".

Hurr Durr.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(06-06-2012, 07:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Then you are clearly doing something wrong.

Yeah probably. Clicking on left mouse button is very difficult..

And i have just been killed by a peasant who took 3/4 of my life with just a little swing with my skirm and best armor i can have. So..
Whenim commando I feel invincible compared to my sniper or crossboeman and skirmisher. Soooooo commandos are good imo.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(07-06-2012, 08:42 PM)deltanight link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=3609.msg29177#msg29177 date=1339010894]
Then you are clearly doing something wrong.
And i have just been killed by a peasant who took 3/4 of my life with just a little swing with my skirm and best armor i can have. So..
[/quote]

If you are a commando and you lose 3/4ths of your life in one swing while fighting a peasant, there is one possible explanation. When a server runs for too long without a reset, there are times when the bots glitch out and spawn with the incorrect stats (or something like that), and become insanely powerful. It's definitely not intended.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(08-06-2012, 05:18 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=deltanight link=topic=3609.msg29287#msg29287 date=1339101747]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=3609.msg29177#msg29177 date=1339010894]

If you are a commando and you lose 3/4ths of your life in one swing while fighting a peasant, there is one possible explanation. When a server runs for too long without a reset, there are times when the bots glitch out and spawn with the incorrect stats (or something like that), and become insanely powerful. It's definitely not intended.
If you get particularly unlucky with the speed bonus from a pitchfork you could probably get a similar effect aswell
To be completely honest, I haven't played this in some time. The main reason is; I do not find it fun to shield wall camp and rely on that tactic alone to play. That gets boring after around.... well at the start, for me anyway.

Removal of horses did it for me too, there were quite a few ways you could have balanced them in. Would have induced rage sure, but they would have been balanced and allowed to still to have an existence. Before the nerf out of existence everyone hated horsemen for kiting. Which can be done just as easy for archers and even infantry you just have to know what your doing. Normally when I used to play I was always one of the last ones left. Regardless of horse or not.

Another thing, Limited choices by limiting armor weapons and play styles your limiting your player base. Maybe I want to play as a Nord deserter or maybe as a Steppe warrior, etc etc. Limiting us to Swadian gear is sorta just limiting who actually plays.

Using auto-block.... Noob friendly but completely unnecessary it would promote challenge to remove auto-blocking servers and anyone that says differently means they are crutching on it hard. If you can't block, grab a shield, Auto-block will only help you for so long. I played after the removal of horses but only till they took out the only server that didn't use auto-block . After that I think I played once , with Miley for about 20 mins.

Since the last time I played there were around 12 maps maybe all small everyone camped a few select places - Boring in my opinion add maps that promote teamwork that involves Teamwork but impossible to shield wall. maybe a caravan map and its in the middle of a thick woods and they spawn in random places all over the map and your team spawns in 3 or 4 places randomly across the map would require you to regroup think about what your doing and play according This sounds fun to me were it would probably make someone else think of this as living hell. City maps, Have them come through the gate or over the walls fighting in alleys and streets (not in some corner) - I know people will always Shield wall because it is effective but Extremely boring

Nerfing athletics, I don't think I have ever had less than 7 athletics on any mod or I find it slow paced and boring Not saying Refert to old ways of kiting but at least don't make me a turtle. I also found it extremely sad that bots in plate armor with heavy weapons and gear could catch me while i was running away in a shirt and boots (No realism)

Maybe the Dev team could add player classes Make them customized Like leveling the same but you get skill points to put into each abilities Much like c-rpg but have a Level cap wouldnt want someone runing around with 10 athletics and 10 ps like prepatch  :Smile

Sorry about the wall of Text but this is how I feel the mod is going and I used to play this mod a lot, I miss it.

Some of you might remember me as the following :Hospitaller Tranquil, Octivia, minippl, annoying peasant, Thunderkitty, MissShoes, Artaxasha.

Good luck Developers.

I can set up few Manualblock servers in both Normal and Hard.

Edit: Done. Manualblock server names are now NI_Normal_EU1_Manual & NI_Hard_EU1_Manual
Thanks Hande  Wink I went 168 and 2 on my own Now if I can do that with NA ping of 130 I think you pro's over in Europe should beable to pull that off

Na Manual  :'(
I will set one also in NA when we get new servers. Current one stinks.