Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More craftable items for crossbowman?
So.. Archers have a lot craftable items which they can use, for example bear armor, and a lot kind of arrows, but crossbowman do not have any of them, in my opnion this should be changed, crossbowman rly need more items, for now every longbowman and sniper is a hundred times better than me, even in archers killing on hard mode (because on normal mod, xbowmans are useless is always better to take archer on it) maybe I should get legendary weapon , but its taking a lot of time and money, and till this i have to be useless? There is no fun, playing as xbowman, when your friend in same time, have a thoushand items to choose and he is better than you in everything, and this isn't even, money problem im earning near 40 000 every day, i just do not have anything for what i could spend my money, because as i said legendary weapons for green players is just too much expensive.

I know what i'm talking, i'm playing since early Warband beta ;s
If you have been playing for such a long time then surely you know how to actually read the forum before posting. Crafting for xbows is coming.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-06-2012, 11:37 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If you have been playing for such a long time then surely you know how to actually read the forum before posting. Crafting for xbows is coming.

I haven't read all forum yet, so u have to be right, if this is true , im waiting  8)