Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaire Shielding Skill
(24-07-2014, 05:44 PM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=28630.msg189048#msg189048 date=1406190420]
[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=28630.msg189045#msg189045 date=1406188711]
I've actually come to see the Zweihander class as the least impressive commando hero because of this.

Rude.  You can support your own class without bashing others, Click >.>
[/quote]

He is a Zweihander.
I was a Zweihander.
Zweihander isn't that great.
[/quote] I second this. Unless you have a maul its not worth.
I'm not sure when this became a "lets bash zwei" thread (or a let's bash legionnaire thread for that matter..).  In reality all of the hero classes are intended to work together to make the team more effective.  Clearly Royal Guards excel in shielding - thats why you pick that class.  Zweihanders are best at 2h slashing - also why you pick that class.  Legionnaire is best in a moving shieldwall and open field fighting, a very important part of quick and successful hard and rag runs.  Don't forget that each of these classes can fill any of these roles very well.  All can shield, all can slash, all can fight in the open.  What's important is picking the class that fits the style you want to play as and the role you want to fill most effectively.  The main point of this thread was specifically the shielding skill of the legionnaire.  It seems that though much "discussion" the general feeling is that legionnaires do not need a buff to shielding as this would further unbalance all of the other classes, namely royal guard and pavise.  Seems like it's probably about time to lock this thread and argue about who's class is better somewhere else :|