Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian City - Wall Glitch
On the map swadian city, if you walk backwards into the wall in my screenshots you can get into the house, attack out of it but nords cannot attack in or get in.

http://gyazo.com/4b738c654b0c4672502ec4067be20649
http://gyazo.com/7515dce5f7714ded40853bea046b40cc
I saw this happening to several players before already, it also appeared when You walked against the right wall after passing the stairs - But not every player was able to go there
There's more!

It's weired, after posting this thread i tried to get back into the glitch spot but failed to do so. It's like sometimes you can enter but other times you cannot.
Nords can enter, but only if they manage to get through the secret passage (that's at the door collum or whatever its called) Had some fibuls going through on ragnar wave right through the wall in to our base. Can be quite dangerous. Lucky we had a good team.

But yah, this walls seems to only bug randomly. Maybe caused by tomes who knows.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Repeated usage of tomes is usually what brings on these glitches.

Edit: That's my experience of them at least.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
This glitch also happens without tomes... and from my experience bots also can shoot through the wall when this happens
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
Cades, tomes and mostlikely barrels as well, put lots of stress on props near them, resulting in breaking it's collision mesh, sometimes stress is so strong even barriers break.

Patched up barriers a bit and added death traps inside buildings to prevent exploiting
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do