Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some Simple Suggestions to Improve Nord Invasion (this is good stuff, ya)
You sir, deserve a virtual nod of approval *nods*
These ideas are brilliant simply because they make small improvements which should be possible to actually add in a straight-forward way!
(16-06-2012, 02:29 PM)Illithar link Wrote:But the biggest deal for me would be being able to see the pricing of things I craft but cannot see/use, such as medic boxes/surgeon's kit etc., . Now I've asked players who can use them to check for me or I can research the forum but that seems a bit of an unnecessary effort and I usually try and sell at what I think is a fair price and less than the average. But I don't see what this would detract from NI, less time checking, more time killing Nords.

Maybe there could be some sort of filter on the Market/AH of "show only useable items". Then you could just choose what you want to do. They have to already be filtering that info somewhere in the page generation, so it should be easy to add a simple Boolean check to see if they should filter or not.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Thanks Galen, keep this up and you'll be SB's Professor Thalheimer.
I know that quite a few people have alternate characters. I think a really good way to manage all of those characters is by linking together each of them into one central account. Maybe you can have some sort of tab system to switch between each character, much like loading a new page.

This would make it much easier to manage all (two) of my characters, and I'm sure some people have more than just two alts.
(19-06-2012, 02:10 AM)lkenage link Wrote:I know that quite a few people have alternate characters. I think a really good way to manage all of those characters is by linking together each of them into one central account. Maybe you can have some sort of tab system to switch between each character, much like loading a new page.

This would make it much easier to manage all (two) of my characters, and I'm sure some people have more than just two alts.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to link accounts.  At the least, it would be nice to be able to log into multiple account at once (in one browser) to trade items more quickly.  Ideally, it would be nice to be able to share items such as heavy barricades between multiple characters.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(19-06-2012, 02:10 AM)lkenage link Wrote:I know that quite a few people have alternate characters. I think a really good way to manage all of those characters is by linking together each of them into one central account. Maybe you can have some sort of tab system to switch between each character, much like loading a new page.

Agreed its no biggy but when im trading between my characters it takes awhile, good idea. +1
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Yeah, I'd really like to have an alternate character system. It would be a great help to be able to transfer crafting materials from one of my characters to the other.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ