Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How does leveling affect stats?
Hm, so the only point to get agility as an infantry is to run faster.
(16-12-2011, 10:37 PM)Melior link Wrote: Hm, so the only point to get agility as an infantry is to run faster.

Agilty has never made you run faster, only athletics.
(17-12-2011, 12:13 AM)Leesin link Wrote: [quote author=Melior link=topic=312.msg3634#msg3634 date=1324075027]
Hm, so the only point to get agility as an infantry is to run faster.

Agilty has never made you run faster, only athletics.
[/quote]
Wrong again. Please look at the links I posted earlier. AGI increases your movement speed, although ATHL is more important.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?topic=3278.0.html
There's an in-dept post about running speed and it's 4 factors involved in it: AGI, ATHL, total equipment weight and weapon length.
In everything I have played, Agilty has never made you run faster, only Athletics skill.
(17-12-2011, 12:50 AM)Leesin link Wrote: In everything I have played, Agilty has never made you run faster, only Athletics skill.

By everything, I assume you mean mods. They likely changed the values.

Agility does make you run faster, but it isn't as noticeable. According to that post, 5 points of agility equals one point in athletics.

Even Native Warband itself tells you that agility slightly increases movement speed.
I assume this is something else they changed, because as Jarlek pointed out Native did also used to say that AGI gave you 0.5% swing speed bonus even though it didn't and it certainly never used to say that it gave movement speed bonus when I played it. But that would have been like, forever ago when the game was first out.

Do people actually still play Native Singleplayer? lol.
(17-12-2011, 10:08 AM)Leesin link Wrote: I assume this is something else they changed, because as Jarlek pointed out Native did also used to say that AGI gave you 0.5% swing speed bonus even though it didn't and it certainly never used to say that it gave movement speed bonus when I played it. But that would have been like, forever ago when the game was first out.

It amazes me that you can say such blatant inaccuracies about a game you play on daily basis. All you have to do is fire up native and look for yourself. It's there. It really is. You don't even have to play it, just create a new char and read the descriptions. No swing speed bonus, slight movement speed bonus.

For the sake of argument, you couldve done at least that.
(17-12-2011, 10:32 AM)Nemeth link Wrote: [quote author=Leesin link=topic=312.msg3705#msg3705 date=1324116511]
I assume this is something else they changed, because as Jarlek pointed out Native did also used to say that AGI gave you 0.5% swing speed bonus even though it didn't and it certainly never used to say that it gave movement speed bonus when I played it. But that would have been like, forever ago when the game was first out.

It amazes me that you can say such blatant inaccuracies about a game you play on daily basis. All you have to do is fire up native and look for yourself. It's there. It really is. You don't even have to play it, just create a new char and read the descriptions. No swing speed bonus, slight movement speed bonus.

[/quote]

No, I am just stating what was the case when I played Native, it never said anything about movement speed bonus just as it said swing speed bonus then Jarlek says they changed it later because it was wrong.

And I don't play Native everyday, I haven't played it since the game was first released so I only remember what was written ingame then, but as Jarlek pointed out already, they had made mistakes in the stat descriptions. Didn't seem like mistakes to me because it just seemed like they were continuing with the original M&B stat trend.
(17-12-2011, 08:49 PM)Leesin link Wrote: [quote author=Nemeth link=topic=312.msg3710#msg3710 date=1324117973]
[quote author=Leesin link=topic=312.msg3705#msg3705 date=1324116511]

[/quote]

No, I am just stating what was the case when I played Native, it never said anything about movement speed bonus just as it said swing speed bonus then Jarlek says they changed it later because it was wrong.

And I don't play Native everyday, I haven't played it since the game was first released so I only remember what was written ingame then, but as Jarlek pointed out already, they had made mistakes in the stat descriptions. Didn't seem like mistakes to me because it just seemed like they were continuing with the original M&B stat trend.
[/quote]
You know, you really ought to just read my earlier posts. Yes, agility increases your run speed, but not as much as athl does. And that they changed the text: well, if they already went and edited away ONE thing that they had changed, wouldn't it be obvious for them to also remove the part about running speed in the exact same sentence? Look. AGI increases running speed. End of story.