Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My thoughts on a lack of mid-level priced one handers for commandos
Any Blunt/Pierce weapon of that magnitude should stay at 2m + IMO.

Cut weapons should definitely be lower. A new craftable warpick would be nice in the 2-3m price range. A couple new 1 handed cut weapons in the 700-1m range would be nice as well.

On the note of hoplites, could just make it so CTS goes 1 handed proficiency if use in conjunction with a shield (if this is possible). Would make it the ideal Legionnare weapon, being able to throw them and use them as a hoplite weapon.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
What about a sword that's..94-95 length, 47c, __ speed? A short, stocky sword, kind of like the one's that the soldiers/guards of Minas Tirith use.They look almost like a gladius, but longer. It's weaker and slower than a Steel cutter but slightly longer.

The speed and damage are totally up to debate of course, but I really think a sword with slightly better length than the steel cutter's 89 would be a great 700-1m range sword. The damage and speed of course are significantly nerfed which keeps the weapon in its price range of 700k-1m.

Sort of like the Splitter, but 5 less cut damage:

The problem with the mid tier as you call it is that the low tier as you call it are way too powerful for their price. Steel Cutter and Vengeance stats should be majorly cut to make room for feasible mid tier weapons to surface.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Got a first draft on a model ready for a pick. Thoughts?

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Would be nice if that pick could be switchable to hammer mode with less lenght and blunt damage. And i like your draft very much Maroon.
(29-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Got a first draft on a model ready for a pick. Thoughts?

Looks awesome Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(29-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Got a first draft on a model ready for a pick. Thoughts?

Looks pretty good. Having that switchable mode to a hammer would be nice.  Tongue
I like it. Wink
Looks fun to use.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Reminds me of an orc Lotr weapon which I like very much.
Make it a bit dirty like the Steel Cutter is and the wood in a dark brown.
That would look awesome.
Keep the great work up.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling