Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community message
(18-07-2012, 06:32 PM)Jalau link Wrote: lol and 1000 Euro?
You don't have that. I saw you buy a shitload of games on steam Tongue
(18-07-2012, 06:32 PM)Jalau link Wrote: lol and 1000 Euro?
You get Worm for a weekend.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(18-07-2012, 09:34 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Jalau link=topic=3812.msg36863#msg36863 date=1342636324]
lol and 1000 Euro?
You get Worm for a weekend.
[/quote]

Worth it.
If this mod shuts down I would have wasted an entire summer.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Well, I didn't already understood if there will be Cav again or no? As I know the Devs of this Mod, there won't. But I want em back! Give me Kitemaps and Cav back and I will kiss all Dev's feet.

That are best games i ever played and the summer event of steam is best! I love the games! But yeah i have 1000k but i wont spent it at moment maybe i a year! :d
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
You have a million dollars?
why?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I'm not entirely sure whether this is the right thread to post in, and it probably isn't. But I couldn't find the proper one and there was nobody on the IRC at half 4 in the morning to help me out Sad First of all, I've started playing this mod about 4 days ago, and I've loved it so far. I wouldn't hesitate to donate to furthermore enhance and ensure my and others' fun. IF ONLY I were able to solve the problem I am having. I've been looking for some kind of donations thread since around midnight (lies), it's nearly 5 now and I can't be arsed anymore. This is the closest I've found to a donations thread, so I might as well ask here. Where and how the fuck do I donate. Please.

Edit: Someone eventually noticed my message on the IRC channel, and I was helped out. Thank you Sparhawk Smile
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
http://www.nordinvasion.com/donate.php
Start the game already!
when i donated by getting my self an open server for ni community i was rly disapointed that i ended up by shutting down the server.

now a days im back. im just thinking is this actually worth donating?