Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community message
(25-06-2012, 04:17 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: I love Kickstarter, but not sure its a viable option seeing as this is a mod for a commercial game. Not sure if Taleworlds would like money being raised for what is essentially their own product.

Isn't making a profit out of a mod of Talesworlds against the disclaimer of making a mod ? Haven't read it, but would make sense no ? I remember the same drama in cRPG.
Doesn't really matter, we're not approaching Kickstarter anyways Smile The Community have been awfully generous and NI has more than enough funds to carry on for another few months Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
After a few months just put up another topic like this Tongue Glad to hear the mod is saved though!
Yeah, a rallying cry like this seems to work well enough.
Captain_Stoogey
Maybe as NI gets bigger, you can advertise... and get more members to join NI community, and maybe require a small donation fee per year? idk just an idea maybe it would get more money for us.... cuz id hate to lose it.... i love this mod
Or even opening a NI store... Selling shirts, hats, even ingame swords. I collect swords and i would pay to have some of the swords in this mod (: Ex.(Swadian hope and Ancient Great Sword)
And a backpack with Hypernoma's face on it
(18-07-2012, 02:25 PM)Kwal link Wrote: And a backpack with Hypernoma's face on it

If you donate more then 500€, Hypernoma will record a bagpipe video especially composed for you.
I really wanted to donate the first time I played the mod, sadly i've been out of work for a while now.
Once I got some money comming in I ofcourse donate to this mod, hate to see it go.

But hopefully the podcast that is comming about NI will be a succes and maybe bring in more outsiders
who dont know the mod, ofcourse thats the goal aswell as entertaining the community Tongue
And surely when new people join the mod (Wich I pray for) will donate to keep it going!
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
lol and 1000 Euro?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]