Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
(16-12-2011, 08:07 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: molloh and dog ready Smile bought both

Payment received.
Thankies!!
Incase you didnt end up checking page 6, I posted near the very end. Im new and some money would be nice.

(16-12-2011, 08:15 PM)Yeordanig link Wrote: Just started on Nord Invasion, really liking it except the lack of durability of my character. Some money would be great to get me going. Im putting up my darts as I plan on going full 2-hander melee. In game login is Yeordanig.

Im LawL's friend btw, he referred me to this and atm Im trying it out at his place.

EDIT: Darts up for 2000, thats the most I can afford to put up at the moment. How much should I sell my shield for afterwards?
(16-12-2011, 08:07 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: molloh and dog ready Smile bought both

Quote:Please kind sir, spare me some coin? It's...it's just that my family were slaughtered by those filthy Nord barbarians and I want to get some revenge. But I'm just too weak without any weapons or amour! It would be MUCH appreciated Big Grin

i think you need 5k, soldier! put it up!

thanks! will have to do it piecemeal though as I only have like 250 gold at the moment...hope that's ok. will post something now Big Grin
(16-12-2011, 08:59 PM)Yeordanig link Wrote: Incase you didnt end up checking page 6, I posted near the very end. Im new and some money would be nice.

[quote author=Yeordanig link=topic=335.msg3602#msg3602 date=1324066514]
Just started on Nord Invasion, really liking it except the lack of durability of my character. Some money would be great to get me going. Im putting up my darts as I plan on going full 2-hander melee. In game login is Yeordanig.

Im LawL's friend btw, he referred me to this and atm Im trying it out at his place.

EDIT: Darts up for 2000, thats the most I can afford to put up at the moment. How much should I sell my shield for afterwards?
[/quote]

bought darts for 2k
so I put a crooked stick up for as much as I could....thanks
(17-12-2011, 01:30 PM)IantheSkipper2 link Wrote: so I put a crooked stick up for as much as I could....thanks

sticks bought
awesome!!!!    I put another one up
(17-12-2011, 01:46 PM)IantheSkipper2 link Wrote: awesome!!!!    I put another one up

bought
and another one...I'll just keep doing it until we're done? Thanks
(17-12-2011, 02:06 PM)IantheSkipper2 link Wrote: and another one...I'll just keep doing it until we're done? Thanks

ok last one bought, it is at all ~6000 but nevermind Wink