Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
(18-12-2011, 10:20 AM)Jobar link Wrote: Ok I put my tunic up for the most I can ask for. I just got military scythe for cheap, and im fighting naked!

bought

Quote:could i ask for a donation so i can advance further into the archery class
get better armor and advance in my craftin profession will put wood up at 10k thankyou
great system you have here

5k, not 10k. you dont have so many description to give you more then 5k.
ok i have put an old boot up in the AH
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(18-12-2011, 03:47 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: ok i have put an old boot up in the AH

bought, 5k
(18-12-2011, 05:05 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=freiwulf link=topic=335.msg3980#msg3980 date=1324223228]
ok i have put an old boot up in the AH

bought, 5k
[/quote]
nice one thanks that will be put to good use
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I am new to the game and I am very poor could you please buy my sticks for 5k
my char name is PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada

I could really use this money for a bow & some Arrows
(18-12-2011, 09:11 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Assassinator link=topic=335.msg3844#msg3844 date=1324169266]
login in game: Assassinator

reason: I just started playing the mod and want to develop a cavalry character, but alas have no horse to ride upon to get Mounted XP. So I only wish for enough gold to be able to purchase one of those small ponies. I saw a little pony for 1499g, so that should enough so I can buy it.

donation type: One time.

amount of donation: 1800 to cover tax and just enough to buy a little pony

Thanks for having this system set up for new players, I'll put up a crooked stick if you accept.

put somethin up Wink and pw when done

-Snip-
[/quote]

I put up a Crooked Stick for 1850. I changed it from 1800 to 1850 because all the pony prices have gone up by about 200 gold.
(18-12-2011, 02:55 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Jobar link=topic=335.msg3929#msg3929 date=1324203605]
Ok I put my tunic up for the most I can ask for. I just got military scythe for cheap, and im fighting naked!

bought
[/quote]

Ok the ~1800 was enough, with some of my money, for a battle axe. Could I have a bit more for armour?
login in game: Waethur

reason: I just started playing and really want to get going on a mounted class. Fighting as an infantryman just doesnt suit me, I'd much prefer the speed and versatility of a horseman, though I lack the money at the moment.

donation type: One time.

amount of donation: Im not sure, is 8k enough to buy a horse and a set of gear as a cavalryman? If so, I'd request an amount of money around there.
login in game: Azrooh
reason: I need a decent weapon to not be useless, and I'd like a hafted blade.
donation type: one time
amount of donation: 3k

I've put an old boot in, thanks in advance!
login in game : Marcoux
reason : I just started and it would be fun to have some okay stuff to fight the Nords ! My short sword isn't really good....
donation type : one time
amount of donation : 1k

1k will be enough for me to buy a decent weapon. I put a crooked stick to sell.

Thank you !