Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Login in game: Borealis

Reason: Just started less than 24 hours ago, liking the game and trying to go Cavalry, horses and gear is expensive though, I'm really struggling and all I have is a blue tunic with hide boots after playing naked for awhile.

Donation type: One time because I believe I may have enough money for the taxes since I still have a bit of playtime under my belt.

Amount of donation: Anything you can give, I don't think I'm in the position to ask for a certain amount of money since you're the one giving.
Just started today.  Really want to buy this bow i just unlocked and arrows, so I can try out archery in this mod.  Could use 2000 gold.  Thanks.
Name: Kesh_BRD
New to this game. I would like it if you would donate to me 5k, My name is Snickers_BRD
You have been a great help to the new players Evil. Many people have been complaining about lacking money to buy the much needed decent equipment to stand up against the Nordic Horde. I applaud your generosity to help the forum members.

+1
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(18-12-2011, 09:48 PM)Jobar link Wrote: [quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=335.msg3971#msg3971 date=1324220125]
[quote author=Jobar link=topic=335.msg3929#msg3929 date=1324203605]
Ok I put my tunic up for the most I can ask for. I just got military scythe for cheap, and im fighting naked!

bought
[/quote]

Ok the ~1800 was enough, with some of my money, for a battle axe. Could I have a bit more for armour?
[/quote]

2k for armor.

Quote:login in game: Waethur

reason: I just started playing and really want to get going on a mounted class. Fighting as an infantryman just doesnt suit me, I'd much prefer the speed and versatility of a horseman, though I lack the money at the moment.

donation type: One time.

amount of donation: Im not sure, is 8k enough to buy a horse and a set of gear as a cavalryman? If so, I'd request an amount of money around there.

ok lets be 8k

Quote:login in game: Azrooh
reason: I need a decent weapon to not be useless, and I'd like a hafted blade.
donation type: one time
amount of donation: 3k

I've put an old boot in, thanks in advance!

bought, 3k

Quote:login in game : Marcoux
reason : I just started and it would be fun to have some okay stuff to fight the Nords ! My short sword isn't really good....
donation type : one time
amount of donation : 1k

1k will be enough for me to buy a decent weapon. I put a crooked stick to sell.

Thank you !

bought

Quote:Login in game: Borealis

Reason: Just started less than 24 hours ago, liking the game and trying to go Cavalry, horses and gear is expensive though, I'm really struggling and all I have is a blue tunic with hide boots after playing naked for awhile.

Donation type: One time because I believe I may have enough money for the taxes since I still have a bit of playtime under my belt.

Amount of donation: Anything you can give, I don't think I'm in the position to ask for a certain amount of money since you're the one giving.

Quote:Just started today.  Really want to buy this bow i just unlocked and arrows, so I can try out archery in this mod.  Could use 2000 gold.  Thanks.
Name: Kesh_BRD

yes 2k is good for a start

Quote:New to this game. I would like it if you would donate to me 5k

yes maybe you are new, but do a more description about donation

Quote:You have been a great help to the new players Evil. Many people have been complaining about lacking money to buy the much needed decent equipment to stand up against the Nordic Horde. I applaud your generosity to help the forum members.

+1
no donation for you!! haha im joking Tongue

tnx, but i think some of this new players dont need money

I started playing a couple of days ago and have been fighting naked with a shortbow to try and raise money for armour. The armour I need is 6k, if I could have some towards it I would be highly appreciative. Ingame name is dojo_mordaunt thank you.
(19-12-2011, 08:45 AM)mordaunt link Wrote: I started playing a couple of days ago and have been fighting naked with a shortbow to try and raise money for armour. The armour I need is 6k, if I could have some towards it I would be highly appreciative. Ingame name is dojo_mordaunt thank you.

for armor you need 3k at first class of archer
I'm not necessarily new, but I only need 6k for the armor I want....care to help a brother out? xD
3 coal for me and i will give you Tongue i think its good enough transaction
(19-12-2011, 08:55 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: 3 coal for me and i will give you Tongue i think its good enough transaction
Yeah, I don't have any coal Sad

Please my lord! I am but a lowly serf (really I'm a heavy longbowman pretending here..), and raiders have .. raided our village and taken my bride-to-be!

That 6,000 from you could outfit our best soldier (me) in the finest gear available, and he would bring much honor to all of Swadia after returning my wife.